Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

yeah me too but if ever il only get the 3.. the 20 is fugly..

kobe? pass jordan pa din

queen james? id rather wear af1 or sb than wear the astronaut / robocop looking kicks lol

lol true that .... i find the kobe and LBJ lines unappealling .. id rather wear the air max barkleys

dont like the fusions but the ajf4 looks good though.

SBs are nice marame nagsasabi very comfortable siya. i would like get one (TB3 muna :cool: )...may mga mura na kasi for less than 4k. there are plenty of sites in multiply that sell them but beware of fakes!!!

here's a link of some legit sellers, you might want to check it out.

http://footwearcheck.blogspot.com/2009/03/...-directory.html

uhm why would u play with fusions? theyre more lifestyle than actual sport ... i understand using the kobe's and lbj's as the design is made for people who actually play.... the retro jordans and af1's for that matter arent made to be played with nowadays ...

[/quo

force soles and jordan style, and not made for hardcourt? when i was a kid, i used to play with jordans and forces, somehow i missed the fit of those shoes for playing thats why i tried buying ajfs, if u guys check the nike site, its not under lifestyle, its still under basketball. And i dont want to get caught dead wearing basketball shoes on jeans.

that was before ..the material & quality is a lot different back then.. the old jordans are more durable and really are made for playing.. yes they are under the basketball section, you can still wear them while playing but since the jb started a trend its now more of a casual shoes.. on jeans? let's just agree to disagree :thumbsupsmiley: