Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

If your a nike shoes addict, you can spot the difference right away...The only thing i dont like w/ nike if your not using the shoes for a long time the sole gets yellow, besides sole tlga ang hindi nila ma perfect..

This is my complain for a long time. Not only that its sole gets yellow, overtime pag hindi mo sya nagamit it turns powdery then matatanggal na lng suelas. I had experience like for my 2 shoes. Matagal ako di bumili ng nike shoes after that. But when I decided to buy rubber shoes again, nike pa din. Im such a sucker for nike. Lalo na my partner. Lahat ng gamit nya sa gym gusto ny nike..

may nabili din ako nike shoes na JKidd dati pa taz matagal na di ko sinuot naka box lang sya then nung susuotin ko na ulit napansin ko nagpu-pulbos nga sya...duda ko tuloy baka local yun nabili shoes pero sa mall ko nabili yun

Nike pa din pinalit ko na Huarache,astig pa din talaga yung brand name

sneaker ko ngayon is court force na low-cut,feeling ko habang naluma lalo syang naganda...hehehe

:goatee: compared to all of the existing sports brand around i think the goddess of victory tops them all...the shoe and apparel collections are great...in fact i do have a number of shoes and apparel bought here and abroad...from bags to clothing to shoes and watch...on a personal note, i aint questioning those who buy fakes...perhaps its what they could afford or they just find the product too expensive...or maybe they would just want to be fashionable especially in front of a lot of individuals who does not know how to distinguish a real one from a rip off...still in the long run these fake products may prove more costly considering the durability issues and having to buy a new pair every so often...what sucks though is sometimes although you know that the persons attire is fake, he looks better wearing and carrying it than some of us do...(sa atin kasi basta masabi lang na nike ang suot at uso eh binibili kahit di naman bagay)...so we just have to be confident of the brand we carry...at least we know for a fact that it aint one of those rip offs found everywhere... :goatee: