Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

one last time .. SB's are super hyped .. theyre limited releases .. a batch runs for hundreds .. after that they dont do it again ... so if you get one chances are 2 years from now its gonna be worth much .. example the heinekens .. they came out they were 90 bucks now theyre 700 bucks thats bec theyre very desirable ...

fakes are sold in approximation to the original .. lets say an original sb is worth 6-7k there .. a very good looking fake will sell for near the original amount .. but why buy fakes .. for that amount a lil bit more you get the original .. if you cant afford the original then .. save up for it ... i buy a lot of shoes .. i dont buy fakes and i buy within my means .. i save money for a release i want in advance .. if i cant afford it then i dont buy it

fakes are sold in approximation to the original .. lets say an original sb is worth 6-7k there .. a very good looking fake will sell for near the original amount .. but why buy fakes .. for that amount a lil bit more you get the original .. if you cant afford the original then .. save up for it ... i buy a lot of shoes .. i dont buy fakes and i buy within my means .. i save money for a release i want in advance .. if i cant afford it then i dont buy it

amen to that brother!

one last time .. SB's are super hyped .. theyre limited releases .. a batch runs for hundreds .. after that they dont do it again ... so if you get one chances are 2 years from now its gonna be worth much .. example the heinekens .. they came out they were 90 bucks now theyre 700 bucks thats bec theyre very desirable ...

nice idea fake SB runs 4k original about 8-10k

• 2 weeks later...