• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

i'm hungry.

oreo cheesecake from starbucks if within metro.

but if you really want something good, really really good. go to bacolod. they have this cozy diner, vienna koffeehaus (yes it's spelled this way) serves austrian lunch but they have exquisite cakes! the blueberry cheesecake is to die for. and very cheap also. P60 per slice and this is a big slice.

and another one would be brick pit, mango cheesecake for P80 per slice but the slice is so big it could satisfy 4. :D

darn now i miss bacolod. i have to settle for oreo cheesecake from starbucks for my cheesecake needs.

@ LadyMariko - does Vienna Koffeehaus have a branch in Cebu? I seem to remember eating cheesecake in a place that sounded something like that in Cebu and if thats the same place, then yes, its pretty darn good! :)

Yes they have a branch in Cebu. Though the one in bacolod is better.

OT- berner sausage from vienna is extremely good. 2 big sausages with cheese filling of course completely wrapped in crispy bacon with mashed potato side dish. after that finish it off with their coffee and cheesecake! yum yum. i gained weight the month i was in bacolod. i go there everyday to the point that i don't have to order, they know what i want. and i was mistaken for an ilongga.

Yes they have a branch in Cebu. Though the one in bacolod is better.

OT- berner sausage from vienna is extremely good. 2 big sausages with cheese filling of course completely wrapped in crispy bacon with mashed potato side dish. after that finish it off with their coffee and cheesecake! yum yum. i gained weight the month i was in bacolod. i go there everyday to the point that i don't have to order, they know what i want. and i was mistaken for an ilongga.

I knew it! Thats a good resto.

Stayed in Cebu a week and ate there four times I think... all four times, my friend and I shared the cheesecake :wub:

OT - I think I had that sausage dish too. Their mashed potato is creamy and yummy too.