• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

How Would U Know If He/she Is Cheating?

• 3 weeks later...

When you check his phone.. And saw unknown contact with same no. Calling or texting him everyday.. But not save in contact and no message in text.. It happens to me but I'm way smarter that him,.. I save the unknown callers # in spam setting which he didn't know how to use.. And whenever I have the chance to check his phone.. I go to spam message and prove that my suspicion is true.. She is his lover..

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...

Syet, you won't. Sometimes these things are discovered accidentally.

Trust has always been one of the many elements of love. It's difficult to stay in love with someone you can't trust. And trying to find out if your partner is cheating just for the sake of knowing is counter-productive.

Just love them anyway. If they cheat - then it's on them. If the relationship ends then it's more likely because they don't deserve you and your love.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Babaet lalaki kahit bantayan o imonitor if magluluko yan magluluko yan, But when it comes to girls natututo magtago ng celphone, or magdagdag ng basic phone. if sa office ang doubt mo mapuna mo si girl ganado pumasok, kung naka casual dress lang gusto lagi may bago sa mata. and maginvest sa underwear which is unusual lalo kung matagal na kayo kabisado mo na attitude niya pagdating sa undies. mapapadalas ang provincial assignments or seminar. Naishare ko lang naging attitude ng nakasama ko sa work.