On 8/24/2023 at 3:51 PM, Sydney Madden said:

Hi! My own website is under construction. Here's something for you, for now...ย ๐Ÿ˜˜

https://vimeo.com/857359656

Enjoy! Hope you like it.ย 

I have more videos coming up - https://vimeo.com/juicynook

For stag party inquiries and bookings, please give me a call. You can find my contact number to our instagram account - instagram.com/juicy_nook

See you!

ย 

ย 

The best to. San ka na Sydney??

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, angrybird76 said:

May bagong site na ba ang vixens?

last i heard nagdisband na din sila at hindi na ginagamit yung brand na Vixens. but then they are still willing to work with one another based sa sinisend nilang lineup. kaya parang yung name lang talaga ang nawala. sa ngayon yung manilacitygirls na lang ang natitirang may website. you may want to check out the theme of their updated pictorials, very Stagmommas-like.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

On 10/22/2023 at 7:00 PM, olympian97 said:
On 11/13/2023 at 12:15 PM, ASSetel said:

last i heard nagdisband na din sila at hindi na ginagamit yung brand na Vixens. but then they are still willing to work with one another based sa sinisend nilang lineup. kaya parang yung name lang talaga ang nawala. sa ngayon yung manilacitygirls na lang ang natitirang may website. you may want to check out the theme of their updated pictorials, very Stagmommas-like.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

Thanks Chief. Surprised to hear that the Vixens also folded up though baka nga sa name lang ng grupo yan. Anyways, gone are the Stag Momma days hehe.ย 

fr for @georgiebunny

waited the entire pandemic to see this legend and finally natuloy din haha let me focus on the things that yet to be said

Face value: 10/10 natural talaga ang beauty ni georgina, may lahi pala. Matangos ang ilong and has a seductive come hither look

Body: 10/10 slimmer than expected, but mehn those jugs came in a good size for her frame. Exactly what I was looking for. Makinis

Attitude: 10/10 kwela and no dull moments. What you see is what you get. She also continues that brand of the former SM, yung alam mong hindi ka bibiguin. And it was nice catching up on the whereabouts of the former SM members. Pang-nosebleed to lumaban with the brains to match

Pleasure value: 15/10 very sensual, a lot of kissing and intertwining of bodies in slow rhythm involved. She took my edging virginity and opened a whole new planet. Did different positions which I haven't in a long time. To top it off, she was wet as f*ck. Di na ako pang-2 pops but she made it happen in record time

Repeat: YES

Can only imagine kung paano si Georgina sa mga stags, ika nga life of the party haha thanks ulit babe, until next timeย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

ย