Hotel Around Ortigas

Guys pinakamurang hotel.... some of my friends will be coming from the province

I will be accommodating them... maayos na tulugan lang

1k per night meron b?

I suggest you check Air Bnb. There would be condos for rent on a daily basis that can fit alot. CGS would be a nice target condo place for rent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi. question lang tungkol sa edsa shang mandaluyong. will be staying there and a fubu plans to visit me while i'm there. kung nag overnight ba ang visitor ng guest, would edsa shang charge you extra?

walang charge unless you get extra bed.

Jinjian Inn in San Miguel Ave.

heard its around 2500 plus per night.

Edited by ba_to
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recommend staying in Oakwood. The price is well worth it. It's ideal for staycations or business trip stays.

We've had sleepover for kids celebrations there. You have the kitchen with most of the equipment you'd need to cook or bake. Yes, you may bring in food, even the raw, still to be cooked variety.

You prefer just lying down and watching movies or TV, couch potatoing, there are 4 tv sets in the 2 BR suite and 2 in the studio. I for each room and one in the bathroom (with bathtub).

While it has existed for more than a decade already, the furnishing does not seem aged. It's clean and well-maintained.

It has a heated indoor pool with ambient music and a jacuzzi nearby. It has a gym, restos, and the malls are just walking distance away.

Since most of the rooms are spacious enough, one can bring in guests (prior to their "curfew", when guests need to leave and not stay over).

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...