I Got Spyware In My Pc!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Use norton internet security 2007.. compact na to.. may anti-spyware, antivirus, firewall, intrusion prevention and other security stuff.. it works great for me... sabi nila it slows down the pc but dats not true! I've had this for amost a year now and it kills em all.. viruses, spyware and the like... I have 11 years of subscription and its up to date! na download ko lang sa isang forum... try looking at www.mobilesmania.com.. maraming cracked security programs dun dat works as full version.. gudluk!

I have the ff at startup in msconfig fsfebtfw (RunDll32.exe)

dumprep 0 -k (Located sa systemroot) Pero pagcheck ko ng location ng file

Binura ko na sa System, mukhang ok na. Ung RunDLL32 nalang

Pag check ko located siya sa (C:\WINDOWS\System32

I tried deleting it, ran Antivirus in safe mode and Anti Spyware

Pero bumabalik siya eh. Andun parin sa startup, ung file andun ulit sa system32

Any advice?

Spyware/viruses cant be removed in this way. it should be completely removed at the system registry. but the hard part is you need to know what are the registry files to remove.

Normaly for infected computers, the best way is to backup the files you need to save. reformat the HD and reinstall OS.

time consuming nga lang talaga.

Tol bakit na refer s amin pag galing dell, hindi daw nila issue pag spyware( specially pag malala na?) :D hehehehehe just joking tol peace :D PC-safety

Spyware issues are not covered by the regular technical support warranty. Normaly its just Hardware ,OS and other basic software configurations. If they want spyware removed from their dell computers, its either they do PC restore or clean install by doing OSRI. Or if they dont want to go thru all this and loose data, Dell has a specialized department for this issue called Dell On Call (DOC), but its FEE BASED. :headsetsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
Im A technician for DELL Comp... Send Me a Message on what type of Spyware You got there... I can virtually Fix your PC without Reinstalling Your Operating System...

delltech? gagamitan mo ng smitfraudfix, dial a fix, hijackthis and super antispyware? :D im sure you're familiar with these tools... not unless you're from an outsourcer :)

To prevent spyware, download and install Spybot Search & Destroy from http://www.safer-networking.org.

Avoid opening pop-ups and do not panic if an unfamiliar pop-up or Windows-looking pop-up says you have spyware running in your computer.

Do not open spam. Empty them instead of deleting them.

Do not believe ads that can tell you who deleted you in Messenger or mail address book because if you fall for it, your mail may be hacked and stolen from you or spyware enters your system.

To get rid of spyware, run the anti-spyware program and update it as often as possible. People with too much time on their hands or are paid create spyware everyday.

Some spyware are programmed to reinstall when you remove it from add/remove programs or even from the registry. If you have been hit by such tough or aggressive spyware, cut and paste the file that contains the spyware to a quarantine folder on your anti-spyware or antivirus software.

Kung spyware ang prob e ganito gawin mo. kung sa website cya lumalabas which is a browser hijack,download smitfraud/combofix,restart mo ung pc sa safe mode then use it.aalisin nya un then magde-disc cleanup cya. then after doing it. use hijack this to check the registry do this on normal mode. pag run mo ung hijackthis,check the logs then google kung me suspicious lalo na ung mga me x marks. Use remove then rescan nung hijack this. then after nun kung alam mo n naayos mo n ung registry, download k ng adaware or run ewido (against ako sa superantispyware kc me namimiss cyang spots ng memory e eventhough is scans the memory too),pagkadownload mo nun e update mo muna for definitions then run a quick scan. after that remove the infections. restart the pc then re-run the app again but this time e thorough scan na. Suggestion to you guys coz i work on an account that handles removing any malwares sa PC and even browser hijacks the go for the big bomb first then do what sweepers do (removing what's left on the damage) for the cleaning. Always scan on safe mode dahil most malwares run on normal mode kaya d mo matatanggal yang mga yan.If you remove them whil running e your system might crash dahil baka isama nila ung infected nilang files or items sa PC. PM me kung me mga problems kau..... PEACE!

• 2 weeks later...

when malware infects your pc, its best to manually remove it. tedious, but if you cant afford to lose your files, its worth it.

tip: run autoruns and process explorer by sysinternals. yun nga lang, dapat maalam ka kung ano valid files at kung hindi, lalo na sa dlls. search google, may mga tutorials kang makikita how to use these tools. oh, and dont forget to make sure you remove the payload, because if you don't, babalik at babalik din si malware ;)

rule of thumb in removing malware is: observe the behavior, attack the behavior. find and remove policy restrictions. and the most important of all, find and remove the payload completely. eto yung pinaka-mahirap gawin dahil bubusisiin mo talaga si registry at lahat ng system and program files sa C:

hindi pa ba sapat yung mcafee security center against virus and spyware and malware?

Ay!!! wala yatang spyware na kasama ang mcafee ko... ano ba magandang ilagay laban dun?

i think mcafee could only handle viruses.

and sometimes it even causes the computer to act weird sometimes....

i use superantispyware for spyware removal

*minsan kailangan pa pumunta ng registry

^try to use spybot search and destroy... its a freeware :thumbsupsmiley:

i used this before.

mas gusto ko superantispyware :P

Tol bakit na refer s amin pag galing dell, hindi daw nila issue pag spyware( specially pag malala na?) :D hehehehehe just joking tol peace :D PC-safety

:lol:

siguro sa CORE ka napunta

may dept talaga na naghahandle ng virus/spyware issues.

I could see may mga taga Dell din dito

hi peeps :)

i think mcafee could only handle viruses.

and sometimes it even causes the computer to act weird sometimes....

i use superantispyware for spyware removal

*minsan kailangan pa pumunta ng registry

i used this before.

mas gusto ko superantispyware :P

:lol:

siguro sa CORE ka napunta

may dept talaga na naghahandle ng virus/spyware issues.

I could see may mga taga Dell din dito

hi peeps :)

there are times that we need to go sa registry din kc ung traces e nandun p din e minsan naman e hidden dun... which means kahit natanggal mo na pag nasa registry p din yan.. babalik at babalik yang mga yan...mcafee is ok with removing viruses.. but its definitions are not that as updated as other AV's and AS in web nowadays...(siguro sa CORE ka napunta

may dept talaga na naghahandle ng virus/spyware issues-alam ko e DOC ang me hawak nito,dell on call)if you dont want to manually go sa registry e pwedeng gamitin ung hijackthis... un nga lang dapat mautak k sa pagbabasa ng logs nun kc minsan it's tricky and sometimes those that has X marks e kelangan mo muna icheck sa google bago mo i remove using HJT at least me list k na... me source k pa....

• 2 weeks later...

Dudes, I have a problem it might be OT any help will be highly appreciated. I downloaded before a free hide folder the problem now is that I hide movie files aroung 97Gb now the problem is I forget the password im trying to uninstall the software but it needs a password. Is there other way without reformating my laptop?

Dudes, I have a problem it might be OT any help will be highly appreciated. I downloaded before a free hide folder the problem now is that I hide movie files aroung 97Gb now the problem is I forget the password im trying to uninstall the software but it needs a password. Is there other way without reformating my laptop?

try to see if you can show it using folder options,me option dun na show all hidden files. Malamang windows can show it up eventhough it was hidden by a software.

try this

REVO UNINTSALLER

this software could uninstall "hard to reach" softwares :lol:

it also removes the traces on the registry ^_^

hi guys, im currently having trouble wih my laptop. i have an ADWARE, im not pretty sure where and when did I acquire it.

Its slowing and freezing the efficiency of my laptop.

any idea how can I delete or clean it?

Im using NOD anti Virus right now it and it seems it cannot do anything?

how did I probably acquire ADWARE? how do I get rid of it? worst part pag open ko ng laptop knina may nakalagy cannot run windows defender cause they cannot find R DLL ( or something to that effect) ...di ko maintindihan.

madami naglilitawan na ads pag nag su surf ako sa net.ano kaya gagawin ko para ma dlete or ma quarantine to..pina scan ko na sa NOD pati sa spysweeper ko wala naman effect ganun parin the next day naglilitawan pa rin mga ads!

bumabagal na laptop ko!

PLS HELP

thanks

hi guys, im currently having trouble wih my laptop. i have an ADWARE, im not pretty sure where and when did I acquire it.

how did I probably acquire ADWARE? how do I get rid of it? worst part pag open ko ng laptop knina may nakalagy cannot run windows defender cause they cannot find R DLL ( or something to that effect) ...di ko maintindihan.

madami naglilitawan na ads pag nag su surf ako sa net.ano kaya gagawin ko para ma dlete or ma quarantine to..pina scan ko na sa NOD pati sa spysweeper ko wala naman effect ganun parin the next day naglilitawan pa rin mga ads!

bumabagal na laptop ko!

PLS HELP

thanks

superantispyware....

bumabagal na laptop ko!

PLS HELP

thanks

Nod 32 patched software with update software? you cant use that, Zone alarm pro mate. :upside:

bumabagal na laptop ko!

PLS HELP

thanks

try malwarebytes and adaware.just scan on safe mode. try quick scan first then full scan....

• 2 weeks later...

bumabagal na laptop ko!

PLS HELP

thanks

Do you have the latest version of nod32 3.1? Coz nod32 2.7 is not effective anymore... Got no problems using nod32 3.1 .. Vulnerable pa nga ako to spywares and virus cause i download a lot.

another good anti spyware is spybot 1.6. Very good antispyware. Works like spyware doctor and it's free.

If you are familiar with hijackthis then i suggest using it....

go to www.hijackthis.de and let them analyze your log file...

this 3 has never failed me in the last 3 years....

Forget about windows defender. It's worthless.

Kung nasa Manila lang ako ngayun, I can help you people with all of your virus and spyware removal needs for the price of One Jollibee Champ Meal. Go large lahat hah.. hahahahahha :upside: :upside: :upside:

Edited by zeromike22
san loc nio mga dude..problema sa canada ako e...pano ko kau malilibre?

salamat sa tulong nio ..ill try it and see how it works

nasa manila or cdo kami hehehehe... yung saken go large na champ meal sa jollibee ok na yan.. i will take care of your virus and spyware removal needs heheheheheh

nod32 3.0 get the cracked version if you can't buy it..

spybot 1.6 ( always update to the latest version) this is a free download

hijackthis free download

these are the 3 programs that you ever need.. Been using this 3 for the last 3 years with 100% satisfaction...

kaspersky is also a very good program.. but i like nod better coz of it's small footprint. minimum lang yung memory requirements nya...

forget about the others...

• 1 month later...

mga sir help naman po .....kase nag download po ako ng software dito sa mtc and kung hinde ako nagkakamale dun ko din nakuha un mga virus na to:

adware.agent.bn

trojan.vapsup

naginstall na po ako ng spyware doctor and meron po cya nadetect pero bumabalik pa din po..un mcaffee ko hinde naman din madetect...kase po binabago nya un buong settings ng pc ko e ...mga sir any software panggtanggal neto..one more thing meron parate ie na ang name is virusremover2008 w/c is alam ko din na virus...help naman po sa software or kung ano dapat kong gawin

thanks and more power mga boss