Bald Men Are...

SilentSmirk

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Xfilemanx2001

Thinking of completely shaving my head, but the problem is that I'm in a profession that first impression is very important and I deal with executive level a lot. A 6'0" Tall baldy in a suit; what do you gals/guys think? hehehe! Can be trusted and in control or intimidating? I do dress up casually most of the time though. :blush:

Edited by Xfilemanx2001
Guest Xfilemanx2001
sexy siyempre (mukha kasing sex organ... harharhar) :thumbsupsmiley:

i've been shaving my hair every other day. sometimes everyday pa. i've been "shaved" for about 4 years now.

:mtc:

What do you use to get the smooth feel, and of course, not to get cuts? Tips please. :unsure:

What do you use to get the smooth feel, and of course, not to get cuts? Tips please. :unsure:

i use conditioners... shaving cream siyempre ang ka-alternate... \

razor naman... i find gillette mach3 turbo better than schick quattro... blades are more durable too

and there will be cuts every once in a while... especially pag bago ka pa la'ng nag-sha-shave... my hair/scalp is probably very used to shaving that i shave against the hair growth nowadays. :thumbsupsmiley:

I used to be a smooth-shaven skinhead, to further enhance my bad-ass rockstar look

Applying Veetâ„¢ hair removal cream is the best way to keep it real smooth....Minsan nga 3 weeks na pero hindi pa rin tumutubo buhok ko!

It costs only P120 sa Watson's for a small tube

Minsan pag sale P100 flat lang.....

you use veet on your scalp???

Guest Xfilemanx2001
I used to be a smooth-shaven skinhead, to further enhance my bad-ass rockstar look

Applying Veetâ„¢ hair removal cream is the best way to keep it real smooth....Minsan nga 3 weeks na pero hindi pa rin tumutubo buhok ko!

It costs only P120 sa Watson's for a small tube

Minsan pag sale P100 flat lang.....

Are you sure Bro? I checked out the veet website and I didn't see anything about a product for the head. :blush: I am just worried about side-effects hehe! :upside: