Bald Men Are...

SilentSmirk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

they said guys who are bald infront are those good in eating pussy, they are so good girls keeps on pushing their hair away because they dont want to stop...

and those who are bald at the back of their heads are those who have small tongues, girls cant feel their tongues when they are eating their pussy thats why they keep on pulling their hairs inward....

myth or fact? who knows?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

speaking as a bald guy, i have to say that it does attract attention but perhaps i should also point out that i'm also a big dude... feedback i get from some people is i look cleaner & lot other bald guys agree... why i'm a bald? it's out of choice & it's hereditary & it started when i was 19, between then & 25 or 26 i think, i just cut my hair semi-kal style & for the better part of a decade i've been shaving my head... my mom suggested that i see a relative of ours who was one of the pioneers in hair re-growing treatments but i declined, i've gotten so used to being a "roll-on deo" :angry2: ...

Edited by resident_big_evil

William Shakespeare - the Comedy Of Errors

ANTIPHOLUS OF SYRACUSE: Why is Time such a niggard of hair, being, as it is,

so plentiful an excrement?

DROMIO OF SYRACUSE: Because it is a blessing that he bestows on beasts;

and what he hath scanted men in hair he hath given them in wit.

Edited by JHP

Never bothered me. i have male pattern baldness and started having everything shaved completely years ago. So i go through cycles. Let it grow with a beard and mustache, then when it grows past stubble, have it all shaven off. i'm big, hefty, over 200 lb. People say it looks cool, who knows maybe they're just scared of getting beaten up? If people like me the way i look, it's good. If they don't, too bad.

Funny how many of the bikers i hang out with are either bald or have lots of hair and beard.

Years ago, a girl said it was such a turn-on how i looked, it made her think of hard dick and had her wanting me all the time. LOL

Edited by JHP

Never bothered me. i have male pattern baldness and started having everything shaved completely years ago. So i go through cycles. Let it grow with a beard and mustache, then when it grows past stubble, have it all shaven off. i'm big, hefty, over 200 lb. People say it looks cool, who knows maybe they're just scared of getting beaten up? If people like me the way i look, it's good. If they don't, too bad.

Funny how many of the bikers i hang out with are either bald or have lots of hair and beard.

Years ago, a girl said it was such a turn-on how i looked, it made her think of hard dick and had her wanting me all the time. LOL

i do the same thing... i only shave about once every 5 days... and you're right about the size factor too... WE do scare people... :D

Edited by resident_big_evil