Bald Men Are...

SilentSmirk

• 2 weeks later...

I just had myself bald. As in completely bald, with no hair. Not just some buzz cut that still has some hair on it. Just had it last week, which is completely new to me. Somehow, I like it, and I think I'll stick with it for awhile. It certainly does make you stand out, since only a few have it this way.

• 3 weeks later...

For those who are bald by choice, what do you use to take hair off? Of course the cheapest is through shaving, though the disadvantage of it is that you can get cut and have razor bumps and burn. I'm thinking of either waxing or buying Vaniqa, though I don't know where to get them or how much they cost.

well i've been using my clippers on my noggin for the past three years and im kinda used to it now. i've got no hair receding problems but i still prefer being bald. being in tv and event production, i have to be in a hurry and on the go a lot of times, it helps being bald, i dont have to check in the mirror how my hair looks like. heheheheh saka matipid sa shampoo.

• 2 weeks later...