Bald Men Are...

SilentSmirk

• 2 months later...

pag bald, kitang kita yung mukha... walang hassle, tapos presko... kalbo forever na yata ako...

pero im not trying to go for the "bad-ass mothereffer na look... nagkataon lang na I'm a big guy kaya ganun tingin sa kin...

there was this one time na hinarang ako ng guard papuntang school, naka pang rockstar na shades pa ako nun (aviator ba yung tawag dun?!?)

discrimination?!? hehehe"

Me i go for the badass look..

keeps the nonsense people away so you can seperate them from the ones who actually have substance.

people usually ward off because of my "suplado effect" which is advantageous for me because it kinda hides the fact that I'm kinda choosy sa mga tao that i speak with.

And for those who maintain a bald hair NEVER... EVER! use a hair removal cream.. its not that hard to shave your head, i've been sporting a bald head for almost 4 years and i maintain it myself.

If you use a hair removal cream, it might burn your scalp. trust me, i tried it on my chest hair and left it a few minutes longer than the recommended time (4 mins) it stung like hell and almost left a scar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...