If Ur Girl Is A Virgin

Actually, a better question is...

If the girl was a virgin, and wanted to remain a virgin, but got very aroused very quickly, would you pressure her into giving it up, or would you feel guilty?

Difficult question, especially in the heat of the moment...

:blink:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Grabe ang hirap mag pigil lalo na kapag may nangyayari na sa inyong dalawa na kayong lang nakakaalam. Yung tipong nasa kainitan na ng sitwasyon tapos biglang sasabihin sa yo na wag. Patay, kaya ako ndi ko napigilan na humanap ng kalinga sa kandungan ng iba. Buti na lang ndi ako nahuli kaya eto esmi ko na yung gf ko.

if caught in this situation, only recourse is try to convince her nalang to let you "eat it" nalang ......

promise her walang tounge penetration aND she'll not lose her virginity, if you get her

fired enough, aim your dick on her pussy .......... promise her "rubbing" lang .........

rub it for a some time, your tip consistently touching her clit .....

then gently make a thrusting move, all the while be sensitive of her reactions ......

pag pumalag apologize and say "sorry, dumulas eh", then repeat step one.

before the night is over, ewan ko lang if you'll not complete your task ( if you can hold off your ejaculation

long enough , hehe) ..........

• 1 month later...

if my girl is a virgin....i would be happy about it and be proud of my girl...hopefully till marriage yung pagiging in control =] i think if she is a virgin i have to remind myself that i should respect her and try to preserve it until the right time comes...or rainy season comes =] joke

• 3 months later...

My current gf is a virgin. It's hard specially if you're used to sex being a pastime between cuddling and talking and going out on dates. If she's worth it, I can wait. But.... you can't blame me for trying every once in a while. Malay mo, bumigay in the heat of the moment :evil: