Favorite Classic Rock Bands?

dixiewhiskey

off the top of my head, I'd say PINK FLOYD. kakapanood ko lng ng dvd ng BAND AID/LIVE B concert '85, they reunited for that performance. GRABE... mind blowing.... those guys are masters...

right now I'm listening to their ANIMALS album... this is great for guitarists out there....galing ng effects...walang wala sina Steve Vai kay David Gilmour...

locally, ofcourse, MARIA CAPRA and JUAN DELA CRUZ BAND~ sayang hindi ko naabutan yung time na yon.

and since I'm a product of the GRRRunge generation, sigurO YUNG SOUNDGARDEN at PearL JAM (from Ten-Vitalogy) magiging classics din twenty, thirty years from now.

off the top of my head, I'd say PINK FLOYD. kakapanood ko lng ng dvd ng BAND AID/LIVE B concert '85, they reunited for that performance. GRABE... mind blowing.... those guys are masters...

right now I'm listening to their ANIMALS album... this is great for guitarists out there....galing ng effects...walang wala sina Steve Vai kay David Gilmour...

locally, ofcourse, MARIA CAPRA and JUAN DELA CRUZ BAND~ sayang hindi ko naabutan yung time na yon.

and since I'm a product of the GRRRunge generation, sigurO YUNG SOUNDGARDEN at PearL JAM (from Ten-Vitalogy) magiging classics din twenty, thirty years from now.

Wow you really know your guitar!! :cool: david gilmour is the master of simplicity, as said by Dave Mustaine of Megadeth, "David Gilmour can say more in 5 notes more than Yngwie can say in a hundred" good one :D

I like Jimi Hendrix Experience, Led Zeppelin, Guns n Roses, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble, Black Sabbath, U.F.O., Rock and Roll!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...