All About Scents - perfumes/colognes

us_good

How much for the incanto? Planning to get one as a gift.. ^^ Incanto is the newest fragrance of Ferragamo right?

Yes, there's Incanto Dreams and Incanto Charms tho I prefer the scent of Charms. I bought the 30mL bottle in Rustan's for 2.4K. As it turns out you can get the 50mL bottle for 2K in Cash and Carry :lol: Talk about lousy timing for me. ^_^

Yes, there's Incanto Dreams and Incanto Charms tho I prefer the scent of Charms. I bought the 30mL bottle in Rustan's for 2.4K. As it turns out you can get the 50mL bottle for 2K in Cash and Carry <_< Further ... ACBI (not sure if this is the name but it's the company that brings all these fragrances in along with Shiseido products) has a sale right now where you can buy a 30mL bottle for PhP900.00! :lol: Talk about lousy timing for me. ^_^

is incanto for women only? o meron din panlalaki? :unsure: tanong ko na rin kung saan yung sale. :D

Edited by dodong_79
Yes, there's Incanto Dreams and Incanto Charms tho I prefer the scent of Charms. I bought the 30mL bottle in Rustan's for 2.4K. As it turns out you can get the 50mL bottle for 2K in Cash and Carry :lol: Talk about lousy timing for me. ^_^

wahahaha. i can get that here for a much cheaper price even without sale. :P

Gio pa din favorite ko. :thumbsupsmiley:

panood ko kahapon sa F, ung sa channel 23.. Top 1 scents ng babae for their man is ung Aqua De gio ata.. Then next is Davidoff cool water.. San ba kayo may alam na murang bentahan ng perfumes? kase sa HK pa ko bumibili e bihira nmn kami magpunta ng family dun.. :(

try mo sa greenhills