All About Scents - perfumes/colognes

us_good

yes it's invictus by paco rabanne, i only apply that for outdoor activity, under heat of the sun B) where my natural body scent combined haha, but at the moment i'm eyeing for D&G light blue, hoping for positive aural experience that can't be ignored.

D&G Light Blue is always good choice. I'd wear it but it's too common in where I am right now.

• Like (+1) 1

These are my daily use and are in my kikoy kit in my gym bag.

I mix Aspen with Fahrenheit some times and Terre de Hermes with Declaration.

I've never tried mixing scents before but I guess that makes sense. Some last longer and smelling differently when they get close to you sounds fantastic.

I've never tried mixing scents before but I guess that makes sense. Some last longer and smelling differently when they get close to you sounds fantastic.

I tend to mix the ones that has common base and top notes. In the case of Aspen and Fahrenheit, lemon is their common top note and amber on the base. Terre de Hermes and Declaration has orange common top note and vetiver base. The mix tend to be cohesive in their opening and in the dry down that way. Most of the time it makes for good conversation since some would comment that the scent is familiar but then they can't really nail it down. Another combo that I use often also is Clinique Happy for Men and CK Eternity due to the green and mandarin notes. The last one I tried was Bleu de Chanel and Drakkar Noir. I'm still figuring out the percentage of the mix though. Bleu tend to over power in the 50/50 mix.

I tend to mix the ones that has common base and top notes. In the case of Aspen and Fahrenheit, lemon is their common top note and amber on the base. Terre de Hermes and Declaration has orange common top note and vetiver base. The mix tend to be cohesive in their opening and in the dry down that way. Most of the time it makes for good conversation since some would comment that the scent is familiar but then they can't really nail it down. Another combo that I use often also is Clinique Happy for Men and CK Eternity due to the green and mandarin notes. The last one I tried was Bleu de Chanel and Drakkar Noir. I'm still figuring out the percentage of the mix though. Bleu tend to over power in the 50/50 mix.

I never thought of it that way. I just wear scents because I like smelling them on me lol. We got four seasons at where I am right now so mixing them is a great idea since some of them dies out real fast in the winter. Wish I read this sooner hahaha

I never thought of it that way. I just wear scents because I like smelling them on me lol. We got four seasons at where I am right now so mixing them is a great idea since some of them dies out real fast in the winter. Wish I read this sooner hahaha

Apply non scented oil on your application points and then spray your perfume on top of it. It will probably give you 2 to 3 more hours.

• Like (+1) 1

yes it's invictus by paco rabanne, i only apply that for outdoor activity, under heat of the sun B) where my natural body scent combined haha, but at the moment i'm eyeing for D&G light blue, hoping for positive aural experience that can't be ignored.

which invictus??

1.clasic

2.aqua

3.invictus legend(new)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...