Alternative Exercises

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

H.I.I.T. is an aspect of CrossFit too. Tabata workouts are also related to this.

The main idea is, heavier load/maximum effort , done in the quickest time, will burn the fats storage in our body. As compared to marathon types of workout (longer duration but light weight) , this latter exercise eats up the protein/muscles.. you can notice this in the body difference between a IronMan qualifier and someone who does CrossFit.

But as with all exercise, if you really want to lose weight, manage your FOOD INTAKE. Nutrition affects 80% of our body weight. Exercise is just 20%. Eat Healthy. Want an easy tip? remove this 3 items from your daily habit: softdrinks and juices , fast food (mas mabuti pa carinderia) and midnight snacks

• Like (+1) 1

H.I.I.T. is an aspect of CrossFit too. Tabata workouts are also related to this.

The main idea is, heavier load/maximum effort , done in the quickest time, will burn the fats storage in our body. As compared to marathon types of workout (longer duration but light weight) , this latter exercise eats up the protein/muscles.. you can notice this in the body difference between a IronMan qualifier and someone who does CrossFit.

But as with all exercise, if you really want to lose weight, manage your FOOD INTAKE. Nutrition affects 80% of our body weight. Exercise is just 20%. Eat Healthy. Want an easy tip? remove this 3 items from your daily habit: softdrinks and juices , fast food (mas mabuti pa carinderia) and midnight snacks

True dat. Eliminite processed foods as much as possible.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...