What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

Time to move on... there are lots of other girls in the world... bahala na sya sa buhay nya... and if tinakbohan sya sa naka buntis sa kanya... that would be the price of cheating me...

but if panagotan s'ya... i would ask her kung san me nag kulang.... iwas sa sa same situation.... once is enough, twice would be ka tanga han...

:goatee: point here is how would you know if she indeed cheated and that the father of the child she is carrying isnt you...not unless she admits it straight faced...therefore and upon determination of the given circumstance nothing is left to be said and done...it may hurt but i wouldnt treat her like a piece of trash and play with her...at one point or another before she did the unthinkable, i loved her...that is enough reason for me to keep her dignified in my mind and just let her walk away in that manner...the mere fact that she cheated means she had chosen someone over me...so there would be no point in having to talk things over and reconcile things...thats her decision, then i would respect it...she isnt perfect after all...so i would move on and give her a friendly advice to cling on the the father of the child and dont make the same mistake twice but rather make the mistake a perfect opportunity to make things right... :goatee:

• 2 weeks later...

Of course leave....

But have you seen that news wherein yun babae nang buntis for 2 months ata, nabuntis rin ng isang guy (kaya parang twins pero 2 months apart?)

Unbelievable but true. It happens very rarely daw 1 every 1 million cguro.

Nang lumabas na pareho yun bata, tinanggap naman ng tatay pareho. Nagkaroon ng paternity test kaya nalaman na iba ang ama ng huling lumabas. :goatee: really unbelievable

ill forgive her and accept her and her baby and move away to forget all the bad things that has happened... :lol:

hahahahaha! no way..... wat a load of crap....

as a gentleman i would leave politely and in due course stay silent on the matter....and contemplate on the matter...

as a gentlemanyak i would bang her live and cream pie all the time till the bump gets bigger...

then ill bang her some more so i can post in the banging a preggy chick thread.... :P