What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

I'm in this kind of situation now.. I'm about 9weeks pregnant, I did it with another guy and I have a bf. You may call me slut but that's the least of my worries. My bf is excited cause we've been trying to get pregnant, this was really unexpected. I tried to calculate when I conceived and to my surprise it pointed out to the other guy ( based on the date ), I'm really frustrated. I tried avoiding my bf pero he's getting frustrated with me. I did some things to terminate the pregnancy pero naagapan ako. It's hard kase I'm so confused, a lot of guys will think that I got what I deserve. I don't want my bf to take care of me, sobrang guilty ko. I wanted to tell my bf para iwan na lang niya ko kaso it's really hard. His family is expecting our baby and for us to get married. Minsan I talk to my baby and I ask her to let go na lang. It's not my babys fault and I might be wrong and this might be my bfs baby. Ayoko magstay sa house ng bf ko na andun family niya cause the guilt is killing me. I shouldn't have done that stupid mistake.

Im sorry but you better tell him now... face the consequence... darating ang panahon at malalaman nya un and for sure by that time, mas grabe ang galit nya sau and wat more sa side ng family nya.... or kahit na di nya malaman... di ka papatulugin ng kunsensya mo.... dont be afraid kc God has a plan for you why He let u in this situation... learn from mistakes.. I will pray for you valencia.... keep safe and God is with you

I'm in this kind of situation now.. I'm about 9weeks pregnant, I did it with another guy and I have a bf. You may call me slut but that's the least of my worries. My bf is excited cause we've been trying to get pregnant, this was really unexpected. I tried to calculate when I conceived and to my surprise it pointed out to the other guy ( based on the date ), I'm really frustrated. I tried avoiding my bf pero he's getting frustrated with me. I did some things to terminate the pregnancy pero naagapan ako. It's hard kase I'm so confused, a lot of guys will think that I got what I deserve. I don't want my bf to take care of me, sobrang guilty ko. I wanted to tell my bf para iwan na lang niya ko kaso it's really hard. His family is expecting our baby and for us to get married. Minsan I talk to my baby and I ask her to let go na lang. It's not my babys fault and I might be wrong and this might be my bfs baby. Ayoko magstay sa house ng bf ko na andun family niya cause the guilt is killing me. I shouldn't have done that stupid mistake.

dont k*ll the baby.. accept the consequence..its all your fault, im sorry

all of us make mistakes from time to time... but there would be a time we need face up the consequences in life... its up to us if we still push it thru or not... havin a kid from a different guy is something hurts the feelings of guy. but sometimes we do even though we do love our GF, we also forget that we had a gf... its vice versa... its a matter of self control, if you really love someone why do you still go for the other one?

sorry if what i'll gotta say is harsh, frank and to the point but pretty much you've screwed everything good in your life by sleeping with another man bec. of what? he's better in bed, has a bigger d*ck? god, did you ever thought about the consequences that might happen? in life, there are choices and it's no excuse to not think about it 1st before diving.. yes, you said it, you're a slut and you pretty much worry about it bec. what other people say reflects on the actions you show them and the attitude you portray. you don't care about what others say? then you've got issues, probably the same reason why you're in this sh*thole.

if you thought that letting go of the baby will make your conscience go away, think again.. it will be far worse than you would imagine in the future.

be a woman and tell your BF the truth. and if ever he leaves you, then you'll know the answer to your dilemma. if not then thank him ten fold bec. he's willing to accept what happened to you and the responsibilities that needs to be faced regardless but damn make sure you'll change your ways already and reflect what happened.

God has a funny way of reminding us the harsh reality of life and its the truth.

Edited by X3ME15

Harapain mo yung ginawa mo habang maaga pa. Sabihin mo ang totoo sa BF mo kesa dumating ang panahon

na sa huli nya na malaman, mas masakit yun at mas magiging problema pa.

To tell you frankly, that's really your FAULT!! May BF ka nagawa mo makipag SEX sa ibang guy.

Dapat inisip mo muna CONSEQUENCES bgo ka gumawa ng kalokohan iha.

:thumbsdownsmiley:

sobrang sakit nun! my now ex-gf cheated on me after a relationship of 2yrs dhl we had a fight a week b4 valentines. nkpgdouble date cya with her best friend and her bf, with a friend of the bestfriend because it was a big fight and we are not talking dat tym. un, gimik, uminom cla at bumigay sa blind d8 nya. buti nlng d nbuntis. pero ung plans ko 4 our future medyo dna dun papunta. am now using a cd wen i f#&k her and malabo n cgurong pakasalan ko in d future. gnon nya kdaling pinagpalit ang relasyon nmn so d ntn alam bk maulit kng ngaway ulit kmi.

:thumbsdownsmiley:

what more kng nabuntis?

jaimecorleone, ur story reminds me of my cousin...

my cousin had a gf of more than 5 years, they were planning on getting married sometime in the near future...then one time they had an LQ (they weren't spending as much time together because work was so hectic), the girl went back to her province...

...after a couple of months, news gets back to my cousin that his gf got pregnant by her ex-bf from HS, and they got married...

...that really messed-up my cousin...

damn! i feel you guys.. girls nowadays don't have even some respect left for their boyfriends.. a little LQ and they go off running to the other guy.. sheesh!

same story with my ex-gf, she got bored (and yet it was only me making all the effort to spice-up the relationship) and went to another guy to have fun.. wtf is that!?

alot of girls are becoming prettier but their attitudes are becoming worse.. what's happening to the world! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by X3ME15