• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

M T C Hotseat

Wolf

1. Would you use BABYJANE as an alter nick blink.gif
2. Why do you think your fan base is growing at a exponential rate. Expound tongue.gif
3. Do you have a hidden prejudice against chickens? You mentioned that you did not care why he crossed the road and I was wondering if you have biases that we were not aware of blink.gif
4. If I was your lion tamer, what device from Christian Grey's "playroom" should I use and why blush.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

1. No. Not all all. Never.
2. Puhleeeez. I hate MATH as much as I hate all of its forms. biggrin.gif I think I'm smart somehow. :rolleyes: That being said, is what drives people to like me or be interested about me. However, I am a very complex person IRL. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif
3. Not that I know of. blink.gif Sabungero ang tatay ko at sandamakmak ang manok sa labas ng bahay namen.
4. Oh Gary I hate you! tongue.gif I think I like the riding crop and the silver ben wa balls. biggrin.gif Sounds like fun and exhilarating! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

So babyanne....

Which part of your body do you consider your best asset?

Where is your erogenous zone?

What would you consider a major turn on?

1. My breasts.
2. Ears. Nape. Neck. Navel. Sides of my thorax. Hips. Knees. Halos lahat na ata na may balat. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif
3. When I look down a man and his sex bulges from the pants. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Ever get tired of going down a man? Woman?

Gotten tired.

I have very limited experience doing fellatio or cunni and I only do so if I really like the person AND he/she smells good. biggrin.gif

Or if the playing gets too long and may jaws start to numb, that's when I get tired. :D

Edited by GirlTeki

It's feels sooooooo good to be a normal forumer. So... back to pambabasag! :lol:

babyanne! :lol:

1. What's you favorite sexual position?

2. Do you own a sex toy? If your answer is yes - what kind?

3. Rate yourself in term of sexual performance when you're on top from 1-10 with 10 being the highest.

Peace tayo! ^_^

It's feels sooooooo good to be a normal forumer. So... back to pambabasag! :lol:

babyanne! :lol:

1. What's you favorite sexual position?

2. Do you own a sex toy? If your answer is yes - what kind?

3. Rate yourself in term of sexual performance when you're on top from 1-10 with 10 being the highest.

Peace tayo! ^_^

1. WOT.

2. I don't. But I wish I own a vib. Are you gonna give me one? ;) :D

3. When I'm on top, 7. So so. :D

How big is too big for you?

Ever tried bondage?

Have you done fellatio inside the cinema?

1. Oooooh. :blink: I can't tell but I can explain. :D There's this buff guy with his muscles at the right parts of his body and I soo crush him, then one time when we went out, we knew we'd do it and when we reach the pad and I held him, napa-OMG na lang ako. He tried but I can't so I pushed him and it didn't happen. :D Gets mo? May idea ka naman I;m sure. :D

2. Nope. But I'm willing to try. With the right partner. ;)

3. No. Takot lang. :P

What's your idea of a fun evening/date?

most memorable places you want to go to again and again and again... :P

ive always dreamed of that candle light dinner date. :) :wub:

then a walk or coffee after over a light and gay conversation.

Name 5 of the most important things in your life?

Any piercings? If yes, how many and where are they?

Sa ngayon, I only have 3. Family. Health. Career. Love can be part too. I'll post once I figure out the fifth one. :)

Just normal ear piercings. Additional one on the right ear, cartilage part.

What material thing are you planning to buy soon?

Do you want it fast and hard or slow and sweet?

That sony mp3 player/watch. I forgot what's it called really but it looks like an iPod shuffle and I just like it so much. :)

It depends. Sometimes I want it fast and hard. Sometimes I want it smooth and sexy. ;)