M T C Hotseat

Wolf

Kamusta ang lovelife?

magulo pa sa buhok ko sa binti :)

Ano ang mas mahirap para sa'yo ang...

...mabisto or makabisto? makabisto, kasi mas mababa ang chance na ako magloko, if i'm in a rel

...nalamangan or manlamang?

...malaman or walang laman?

Defend.

:lol:

...mabisto or makabisto? makabisto, kasi mas mababa ang chance na ako magloko, if i'm in a rel

...nalamangan or manlamang? malamangan, sakit kaya...

...malaman or walang laman? depende kung anong malaman pinaguusapan natin, sis :)

Defended!

:lol:

have you ever felt romantic or kilig to any of your mtc friends?

who?

recently, wala naman...

So sinong kasama mo sa eurotel nun cbcg eb. Bakit ang bilis mo bumalik? :lol:

seriously speaking, wala, bumibili lang ako yosi lol

pero sasakyan ko ang topic, si kwan... bilis makatapos, e... XD

Hi Silverclaw! Its Katrina.

I have questions for you, I hope you won't mind. :rolleyes:

1. What is the proper answer when your lover asks how many partners do you have?

2. Whats the key to great cunnilingus?

3. Aside from condoms and lube, what is the number one thing everyone should have in their sex drawer?

4. What is your one no-fail technique to keep them coming back for more?

5. Are there any facial expressions or poses that should be avoided during sex?

Thanks for your time answering.

The Nightwriter

head or anal? :P

do I have to choose? XD

giving or receiving either?

:D

dapat may balance, pero to choose, giving... I like seeing my partner writhing in pleasure

front or behind?? :rolleyes:

pwde both? lol!

if we are talking about bumpers, medyo balanced view ko dyan, pangit yung overly developed ang front, sabay laglag ang back

dapat balance lang, para yummy :)

is there a "mission impossible" sexual position for you?

wait... are you a virgin?

meron pre... although di ko pa nattry lahat ng position to find out which is the mission impossible

DEFINITELY NOT lol!

Hi Silverclaw! Its Katrina.

I have questions for you, I hope you won't mind. :rolleyes:

1. What is the proper answer when your lover asks how many partners do you have?

2. Whats the key to great cunnilingus?

3. Aside from condoms and lube, what is the number one thing everyone should have in their sex drawer?

4. What is your one no-fail technique to keep them coming back for more?

5. Are there any facial expressions or poses that should be avoided during sex?

Thanks for your time answering.

The Nightwriter

woah, kat :)

i'll try answer them to the best of my abilities, so here goes nothing... (GEEERRROOONNNIIIMOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

1. What is the proper answer when your lover asks how many partners do you have? you might find this hypocritical, but once I have a lover (meaning serious GF) I don't seek out more "partners", so I guess she's pretty much secure in that area

now, if we are talking about past partners, why avoid the question? :) I answer truthfully, since all of them are in the past :)

I just make sure to reassure her afterwards :)

2. Whats the key to great cunnilingus?: I guess being sensitive about your partners reactions, and making sure you give your partner pleasure, and of course, deriving pleasure from the act :)

3. Aside from condoms and lube, what is the number one thing everyone should have in their sex drawer? hhmmmm tough one... since I don't have a sex drawer... :lol: condoms and lube pretty much does the trick for me, but maybe a couple of velvet-covered cuffs? :)

4. What is your one no-fail technique to keep them coming back for more? ahahahahahahah hhhmmmm... i wouldn't say no fail, but I guess multiple stimulation.. won't go into details here, but I concur you get my meaning :)

5. Are there any facial expressions or poses that should be avoided during sex? any facial expression or body language that denotes boredom, for me...

hope I answere the questions to your liking :)

Edited by SiLvErClAw

Are you well endowed? :)

What would you consider your best assets?

If you have inadequacies what would you do to makeup for it?

PS My questions are not about anything that has to do with your SALN.

thanks for the disclaimer, CC... now, I can't use my SALN as an answer <_< :lol:

well endowed down there? hhmmm.... my flirty answer would be why don't you find out? :lol: seriously, what's your category of being well endowed? :)

I'd make up for any physical inadequacies in bed with as much skill as I can muster :) i'll make sure that I thoroughly satisfy my partner before I get satisified :)

Best Assets? hhhmmm... i'd like to think it's my disappearing eyes XD and mah ASS lol

Hi Thanks for Answering.

Here are more questions, your answers are very stimulating..

1. How would you react if a woman asked to penetrate you with a strap-on?

2. Where's the best place to engage in outdoor sex?

3.What food should a man eat to ensure verility?

4. What is the biggest mistake a woman can make in bed?

5. What musical instrument turns you on ?

Thanks for answering

Kat

Oh hirit pa ako...

What do the following books say about a person's sexual characteristics?

1. A man currently reading the Da Vinci Code?

2. a woman who's reading " he's not that into you"?

3. A woman reading "The five people you meet in heaven"?

4. A man who reads " Chicken soup for the soul".

5. A woman who reads Mills and Boons, Harlequin romance novels and Barbara Cartland?

Kilala mo poh ba si padre damaso?

Hindi, e. XD

Hey there! Here are some more questions:

Pleasure or be pleasured?

Major turn on?

Major turn off?

Embarrassing moment in bed?

Most satisfying time in bed?

Single or multiple partners?

MFF or MMF?

...explain and defend. yoooooohooooooooo!!!

That's it for now.

Pleasure or be pleasured? ideally, both, but I guess pleasure :)

Major turn on? eyes :) lalo na pag mapungay nang nakatitig sa iyo in the throes of desire XD

Major turn off? nagmamaganda masyado XD kahit gaano ka kaganda, humility is still sexy...

Embarrassing moment in bed? namali ako ng kawit sa "spot" lol... nahiya ako sa partner ko then, kasi bigla sya nabitin

Most satisfying time in bed? hhhmmmm... dami, e... but I guess when I got the best head of my life, so far...

Single or multiple partners? single, para I can concentrate more :) multiple partners in bed would be something nice to try, but not something I'll do over and over again lol

MFF or MMF? FFM, syemps lol! no questions asked there, every guy I think wants to try that at least once in their life

...explained and defended. LOL :lol:

Ano poh yung mmf at mff?

Combinations ng 3 some

MMF = 2 males and 1 female

FFM = 2 females and 1 male

Hi Thanks for Answering.

Here are more questions, your answers are very stimulating..

1. How would you react if a woman asked to penetrate you with a strap-on?

2. Where's the best place to engage in outdoor sex?

3.What food should a man eat to ensure verility?

4. What is the biggest mistake a woman can make in bed?

5. What musical instrument turns you on ?

Thanks for answering

Kat

thanks and i'm glad I was able to stimulate you :D

1. How would you react if a woman asked to penetrate you with a strap-on? hhhmmm.. tough one, but i'd most probably say NO, AH LOVE MAH ASS XD

2. Where's the best place to engage in outdoor sex? i'd say a garden :)

3. What food should a man eat to ensure verility? hhhmmmm i'd have to do some research on that topic, since it hasn't been a problem for me, so I honestly dunno, but i'm sure that would make a nice read...

4. What is the biggest mistake a woman can make in bed? blurt our their ex's name while doing it with their current

5. What musical instrument turns you on ? a saxophone, I guess...

Oh hirit pa ako...

What do the following books say about a person's sexual characteristics?

1. A man currently reading the Da Vinci Code?

2. a woman who's reading " he's not that into you"?

3. A woman reading "The five people you meet in heaven"?

4. A man who reads " Chicken soup for the soul".

5. A woman who reads Mills and Boons, Harlequin romance novels and Barbara Cartland?

DISCLAIMER: this is just my honest opinion, I have no psych degree or anything

1. A man currently reading the Da Vinci Code?: hhhmmmm highly intellectual, might be into mind games... he's the type who would do his research to upgrade his "skills" in order to please

2. a woman who's reading " he's not that into you"?: a lot of things, but first thing that comes to my mind is that that woman got jilted or maybe had the worst sex of her life so far

3. A woman reading "The five people you meet in heaven"? lol! call me a bastard, but i'd say that girl had at least 5 partners recently XD

4. A man who reads " Chicken soup for the soul". someone who is potentially a pleaser in bed.. who derives deep personal pleasure in the act

5. A woman who reads Mills and Boons, Harlequin romance novels and Barbara Cartland? highly romantic, someone who would cuddle after the act, talking about sweet nothings

why do I feel I just got psycho-analyzed? XD