wow.. honest answer.. thanks..

anong pampalamig? fan or aircon?

tanduay ice freezing cold laugh.gif

Pabili po...

Meron po ba kayong "Wala"?

B)

:) so far hindi pa naman ako nabibili, so wala :P

Kung lalaki ka, sino sa mga MTC girls ang mamanyakin mo? :lol:

Bet ko yung pangatlo dun sa mga models ng enduranz last MTC 10Th anniv, yung nasa middle . Mtc member ba sila? haizzzzzzzzzzt.

Aw sayang I wasn't able to meet the great mod bonito sad.gif. Di ko lang sure kung na meet ka nila MC, I was with them.

Btw, kelan papalitan yung pangalan ko dito sa hotseat tongue.gif

Public demand dictates your butt stay on the Hot Seat . :)

Sayang I wasn't able to chill out with you girls. Coffee next time!

Q: are you a Catholic ProRH Bill?

Top 5 guys you'd like to date here in MTC

Top 5 I never met, but cool to have a date with them

Not in order ...

tamago (some says he is suplado, I heard it!!! I really heard it!!) laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

bonito99 (cool guy and seems to be a very gentleman) wink.gif

jayzip ( friend says He is **** and *****) laugh.gif

tomward (very interesting) wink.gif

5. _______________________ I'm still thinking laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

What's your idea of an arrousing evening?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

It's when you make "kulit" your other half just to be with you tonight no matter where he is , what is he doing you don't care!

to the point of making 'away" if he didn't show up.

And when all else failed, you talk to your hand and says no matter what happened, let's do it baby. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Here's the situation (parang beauty contest lang): You're alone in the house and you decided to take a bath. You were already dripping wet when you realized that there's no more soap in the bathroom and there's no more stocked anywhere in the house. What will you do?

A. Just use the shampoo to "soap" your body.

B. Just shampoo the hair and just scrub the body without soap. You're always fragrant anyway.

C. Dry yourself. Put on the clothes you took off before taking a bath and buy a soap from the sari-sari store.

D. Dry yourself. Postpone the bath time. It is not your obligation to replace the soap. Wait for somebody else to replace it and just take a bath when the soap's already replaced.

:lol:

Edited by Leej

Male celebs who makes you think of sex when you see them?

Lol, never ko ata maisip yan Leej laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

But you gave me ideas!!! Thanks

on the same line of thought:

Without being libelous, how will you criticize Sen. Sotto, based an a fair and true report and your moral obligation to seek justice. B)

Sue him (please) for the probation libel . I'm not a lawyer,I don't fully understand all about that cyber crime law, I need to review more. But as far as I could understand that it violates my right to shout, tell , express what I want! bully him or whatever, whether it is libelous or not! then sorry, I will really violate the law . Sentence me to death but I will say what I want! God made me senses .

:blush:

If you could Bitchslap any of those senators who passed the Cybercrime law, which one would that be?

lol sino pa ba? Si Sotto talaga! laugh.gif

Since the Cybercrime law took effect, how has it affected your online (missing thread, rooms, etc.) / offline MTC life ?

So far hindi ko pa nararamdaman ang effect nya . Hindi rin naman ako ganun kaadik sa cyberworld (I mean hindi pa) lol

paano ka magtakal ng bigas sa pagsasaing? (walang matinong tanong)

Ang sabi ng nanay ko , bilangin muna kung ilan ang kakain. One cup per person :)

Additional 2 cups pag may lalaki ;p

Here's the situation (parang beauty contest lang): You're alone in the house and you decided to take a bath. You were already dripping wet when you realized that there's no more soap in the bathroom and there's no more stocked anywhere in the house. What will you do?

A. Just use the shampoo to "soap" your body.

B. Just shampoo the hair and just scrub the body without soap. You're always fragrant anyway.

C. Dry yourself. Put on the clothes you took off before taking a bath and buy a soap from the sari-sari store.

D. Dry yourself. Postpone the bath time. It is not your obligation to replace the soap. Wait for somebody else to replace it and just take a bath when the soap's already replaced.

:lol:

A. If the store is very far from my house.

B. If I will just stay at home the whole day

C. If the store is just few steps away from the house.

D. If somebody is waiting for me :P anyway he should be excited about me getting done ph34r.gif laugh.gif

Edited by BornAtNight