M T C Hotseat

Wolf

I'd like to thank WOLF for making me kulit to be on here. I seriously had fun! :P

I really thought it would be worse...good thing it was just subtle.

Thank you to the people who asked interesting and naughty questions. It got my hormones running! :boo:

...Hmmm...even the stupid ones, thank you too! ;)

And now, I BID FAREWELL and give the floor and spotlight to someone else.

I'll see you guys around!

PARTY ON!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Thank you, thank you, bernice, :* for the patience and the fabulous answers! :cool:

You certainly have made an impact to MTC in the few months that you've been on board.

We just hope that you will always grace us with your beauty, wit and intellect not only in the threads but in the MTC events as well.

We'll see you at the ACA!

And lastly, in behalf of the other moderators and the administrators, we we wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance. "More to come," as we would always say. :lol:

Cheers! :thumbsupsmiley:

Folks, let's welcome our next featured member who is also one of the nominees for the Most Desired Male Member. Truly one of the OC moderators, always on the look out for "material" for the Grammatical Errors Thread. :lol:

But girls, beware! This guy is not one of the original MTC Idols for no reason. He's as good-looking as can be, as "skillfull" as can be, and as smooth as one can get. Small wonder he is one of the frequent posters in the "When?" thread. :lol:

Ladies (and gents), now's your turn to know more about the man known only as... tamago. :thumbsupsmiley:

It's all about the EGG. :lol:

HALA...... :D

Bwahahaha.... :evil:

Are you ready??!!!

I'll save my nitty-gritty questions for later.

For now, it's...

It's a known fact that you're an FHM fan. Does that mean they are your ideal woman?! ;)

Describe your 'close to ideal' women both physical and non physical characteristics.

GO GO GO EGGY BOY! :thumbsupsmiley:

Guest Camerie

:thumbsupsmiley:

1) What excites you???

2) Who do you wanna date for 1 whole day???

3) Who do you wanna dance with and what kind of dance would it be and why???

4) What's the most romantic and worse thing you've ever done to a girl???

5) How do you feel being the featured guy here in the hot seat??? :thumbsupsmiley:

Ayos ka, wolf. Hahahaha

Camerie - I have no idea who I want to win. I'd like to get to know the other nominees more kasi I don't know much about them. IF that happens, then I'll make my decision :)

Mariejoy - daming tanogn a hehe

1. Wala akong naging gf dito sa MTC

2. No fubu either

3. Sexiest part of my body? Maybe my eyes. But I think the ladies should answer that. Mas alam siguro nila haha

4. Weakness? Syet, where do I start? Babalikan ko yan.

5. Pwede ba si Amanda Griffin? :D

Batabatuta - ikaw din? ano ba yan... :P

1. Kung sinong tanga diyan na bwiset sa buhay ng mga tao dito sa MTC. Too many to list down

2. I'm ambidextrous.

3. Shoe size? Hmmm... between 8-9. Tama ba yun?

Sorry kung di masyadong kumpleto mga sagot ko. Antok na ako e

Bratty Bernice

I have to know these FHM babes first before I can say that they are my type. For now, they're eye candy :)

My ideal woman? Syet, ang hirap haha

I dunno. Obviously, I'd go for the pretty & sexy types. Pero baka sabihin na masyadong shallow ako, which I'm not. I want someone who has a brain and has a good personality. And we should really get along well, despite out differences. She could try out the stuff that I like, & vice versa. Acceptance dapat dyan. Kung wala, e di babush.

Camerie - dami mong tanong a hehe

1. What excites me? Chocolates, Japanese food, wrestling & sex.

2. AMANDA GRIFFIN! She's drop-dead gorgeous. Kaya lagi akong nanonood ng F e haha

3. Sorry, I don't dance. Maybe someone can teach me how to dance, then I'll answer this question :) Alam ko lang mag slam dance hahaha

4. Most romantic - been spontaneous. A lot of girls dig this

Worst thing - dami. I mentioned my ex's 1 night stand schtick before with an ex while we were doing the nasty (if I remember correctly). Obviously, we ended up arguing (actually, she was the one blasting me while I was apologizing hahaha).

I also burped in a girl's mouth while we were swapping spit. Bagong kain kasi e haha

5. It feels freakin' weird

Edited by tamago

Bizman

1. College - Miriam. Para maka score sa mga gels hehehe. Pero unsuccessful ako :(

2. High school - Kostka School aka Kick Out's School Through Katipunan Avenue hahahaha

3. Nung una, malabo. Pero ngayon, may chance na makakapunta ako :)

devil_lance

1. Do I know you?

2. Kilala ba kita?

3. Dare desu ka?

4. Sino ka?

:lol:

Tamago! :)

Oi, may date tayo sa Araneta Coliseum in February ha! :lol:

1. Top 5 wrestlers?

2. Name one friend that you'd like to watch your next sexual encounter. Why him/her?

3. Best/greatest skill/talent as a lover?

4. Name 5 MTC women that you'd like to have Caligula-inspired sex with. Why?

Yan muna :lol:

MA! Hanobayan! :P

1. in no particular order: The Rock, Chris Benoit, Bill Goldberg (WCW days), HBK, Eddie Guerrero

2. If someone is gonna watch my next sexual encounter, I want that person to be a girl. Baka ma turn on at makisali. I've always wanted to try a 3some na ako lang yung guy. I might freak out if I see another dick in the room.

3. Being passionate. Whether she's a one night stand, a fubu, or what have you, I treat her like she's my girlfriend. (ewan ko ba kung talent yan. Sorry, super bangag ako ngayon)

4. 5 MTC women? Ano ba yan... Pag-iisipan ko yan :D AT tama ba naman na sasabihin ko? Baka ma offend o baka di mangyari ahaha