M T C Hotseat

Wolf

Ever had sex with a minor?

Yessir... when I was a minor too! :lol:

5 votes for Mod Bonito!! Your honor please!

Leej,

Malaki ba ang Big letter O?

Hay naku, malaki talaga! It doesn't matter what you do, if there's no "Big O," there can't be love. Because you can't have L-O-V-E without O. :lol: What am I saying? :P

i vote for the mod too. :D

Leej, san mo ako dadalhin kung magde-deyt tayo? :D

Hmmnn... teka-teka, espesyal na date ito pag nagkataon so...

I will take you to an eat-all-you can buffet so we can pig out. Perhaps in a YakiMix branch or Vikings in MOA. Then we will maybe watch a concert or a stage play in CCP. If that won't work - then may you might want to laugh out loud in a comedy bar. Then we will have a cup of coffee somewhere. How's that for starters. :P

Hmmnn... teka-teka, espesyal na date ito pag nagkataon so...

I will take you to an eat-all-you can buffet so we can pig out. Perhaps in a YakiMix branch or Vikings in MOA. Then we will maybe watch a concert or a stage play in CCP. If that won't work - then may you might want to laugh out loud in a comedy bar. Then we will have a cup of coffee somewhere. How's that for starters. :P

me likeyyyy! :) :D

Alright! Looks like you guys wore out Leej. In short, "nilaspag" nyo siya. :D

Our next (victim) Guest is:

BabyAnne! :wub:

mukhang napasama yung pag vote ko sayo ah. tsk3. dapat di na ako nag-react! blink.gif

wala pa si hot mama Babe,

Sissy, sino ang gusto mong hubaran na mtc male member laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

nahubaran ko na sya dati eh. rolleyes.gif pero despite his age now, looking gawd-damn-hawt pa din ang lolo. wub.gif

anyway, kung meron akong gusto hubaran na hindi ko pa nahubaran ay si EclypseXVII. I've met him twice sa MTC events before. Sayang lang hindi na ata sya active eh.. :D

1. If you were an animal what would you be and why.

2. Tell us three things you never tell someone when you meet them for the first time.

3. Define love :blink:

4. Why is the kettle black and why did the chicken cross the road :lol:

1. Lion. So you can be a Lion Tamer! :D

2. If I tell you, others I have yet to meet would know already. ;)

3. Love is not an emotion. It's a decision. :)

4. One, I have no idea. Two, ask the chicken. Three, I don't care. :D :D :D

1. Would you use BABYJANE as an alter nick :blink:

2. Why do you think your fan base is growing at a exponential rate. Expound :P

3. Do you have a hidden prejudice against chickens? You mentioned that you did not care why he crossed the road and I was wondering if you have biases that we were not aware of :blink:

4. If I was your lion tamer, what device from Christian Grey's "playroom" should I use and why :blush:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1. Would you use BABYJANE as an alter nick blink.gif
2. Why do you think your fan base is growing at a exponential rate. Expound tongue.gif
3. Do you have a hidden prejudice against chickens? You mentioned that you did not care why he crossed the road and I was wondering if you have biases that we were not aware of blink.gif
4. If I was your lion tamer, what device from Christian Grey's "playroom" should I use and why blush.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

1. No. Not all all. Never.
2. Puhleeeez. I hate MATH as much as I hate all of its forms. biggrin.gif I think I'm smart somehow. :rolleyes: That being said, is what drives people to like me or be interested about me. However, I am a very complex person IRL. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif
3. Not that I know of. blink.gif Sabungero ang tatay ko at sandamakmak ang manok sa labas ng bahay namen.
4. Oh Gary I hate you! tongue.gif I think I like the riding crop and the silver ben wa balls. biggrin.gif Sounds like fun and exhilarating! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

So babyanne....

Which part of your body do you consider your best asset?

Where is your erogenous zone?

What would you consider a major turn on?

1. My breasts.
2. Ears. Nape. Neck. Navel. Sides of my thorax. Hips. Knees. Halos lahat na ata na may balat. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif
3. When I look down a man and his sex bulges from the pants. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Ever get tired of going down a man? Woman?

Gotten tired.

I have very limited experience doing fellatio or cunni and I only do so if I really like the person AND he/she smells good. biggrin.gif

Or if the playing gets too long and may jaws start to numb, that's when I get tired. :D

Edited by GirlTeki

It's feels sooooooo good to be a normal forumer. So... back to pambabasag! :lol:

babyanne! :lol:

1. What's you favorite sexual position?

2. Do you own a sex toy? If your answer is yes - what kind?

3. Rate yourself in term of sexual performance when you're on top from 1-10 with 10 being the highest.

Peace tayo! ^_^

It's feels sooooooo good to be a normal forumer. So... back to pambabasag! :lol:

babyanne! :lol:

1. What's you favorite sexual position?

2. Do you own a sex toy? If your answer is yes - what kind?

3. Rate yourself in term of sexual performance when you're on top from 1-10 with 10 being the highest.

Peace tayo! ^_^

1. WOT.

2. I don't. But I wish I own a vib. Are you gonna give me one? ;) :D

3. When I'm on top, 7. So so. :D

How big is too big for you?

Ever tried bondage?

Have you done fellatio inside the cinema?

1. Oooooh. :blink: I can't tell but I can explain. :D There's this buff guy with his muscles at the right parts of his body and I soo crush him, then one time when we went out, we knew we'd do it and when we reach the pad and I held him, napa-OMG na lang ako. He tried but I can't so I pushed him and it didn't happen. :D Gets mo? May idea ka naman I;m sure. :D

2. Nope. But I'm willing to try. With the right partner. ;)

3. No. Takot lang. :P