Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

Hello experts..

Got a big problem now!!!...I couldn't open the command prompt on my laptop!...if I try to open command prompt it will immediately shut down...any help will be extremely appreciated...

thanx! :headsetsmiley:

it seems that your computer is affected by a virus or a trojan called Brontok.

Go here and download one or both removal tools; run them in Safe mode and see what happens:

http://www.bitdefender.com/VIRUS-157247-...

http://wirusy.antivirenkit.pl/en/szczepi...

If these don't work (it may not be brontok), then do the following very carefully:

1) turn off System Restore. You do this by going to Accessories..System Tools..System Restore. Turn this off--it's most often not needed and is a place where viruses hide.

2) go to www.grisoft.com and download their AVG anti-virus package. Restart your computer in Safe mode (by tapping F5 or F8 for awhile just after you turn your computer on). You'll need to start it in Safe Mode With Network Support in order to be able to get to the Internet to update AVG with the latest definitions.

3) Now run the AVG software. This is a *very* aggressive software package and can remove just about anything.

4) Reboot your computer normally. If you're still having problems, continue with the following:

5) Go to

http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/progr...

and download HiJackThis. Run the program, which will create a log file. Go to

http://forums.spywareinfo.com/

and post your HiJackThis log. You will get an extremely rapid, very precise answer as to whether or not you still have any infections and, if so, exactly what to do.

3) After everything is all cleaned up I recommend installing SpyBot (it's free; just make sure to keep it updated):

http://www.safer-networking.org/

and SpywareTerminator (also free):

http://www.spywareterminator.com/

hth.

mga sir help naman po .....kase nag download po ako ng software dito sa mtc and kung hinde ako nagkakamale dun ko din nakuha un mga virus na to:

adware.agent.bn

trojan.vapsup

naginstall na po ako ng spyware doctor and meron po cya nadetect pero bumabalik pa din po..un mcaffee ko hinde naman din madetect...kase po binabago nya un buong settings ng pc ko e ...mga sir any software panggtanggal neto..one more thing meron parate ie na ang name is virusremover2008 w/c is alam ko din na virus...help naman po sa software or kung ano dapat kong gawin

thanks and more power mga boss

tanong ko lang ulit kung paano burahin ang virus sa pc? actually we have anti virus but this "xp 2008 anti virus" enters to my pc and I don't know how to delete it. Tuloy bumagal ang pc ko and nasa screen na nya palagi ang name nya? kailangan ko bang ire format ang pc ko? help naman po! Thanks!

tulong naman po sa mga experts! lakas kc ng ground ng crt monitors ng computer ko, me idea ba kau kung ano dahilan at paano mawawala ito? thanks!

malamang pinutol mo yung parang etits sa outlet or ang CRT power connection mo is via CPU.

kung yung first scenario, bili ka na lang ng new powercord na may grounding (yung may etits)

kung yung pangalawa, separate the connection, ilabas mo sa CPU yung power, and bili ka din ng new power cable na may etits.

(puro etits ata ang comment ko ah...)

tanong ko lang ulit kung paano burahin ang virus sa pc? actually we have anti virus but this "xp 2008 anti virus" enters to my pc and I don't know how to delete it. Tuloy bumagal ang pc ko and nasa screen na nya palagi ang name nya? kailangan ko bang ire format ang pc ko? help naman po! Thanks!

actually, the XP 2008 Anti Virus is a spyware.

look here and download the software for instructions.

XP 2008 Anti-Virus Removal

mga sir help naman po .....kase nag download po ako ng software dito sa mtc and kung hinde ako nagkakamale dun ko din nakuha un mga virus na to:

adware.agent.bn

trojan.vapsup

naginstall na po ako ng spyware doctor and meron po cya nadetect pero bumabalik pa din po..un mcaffee ko hinde naman din madetect...kase po binabago nya un buong settings ng pc ko e ...mga sir any software panggtanggal neto..one more thing meron parate ie na ang name is virusremover2008 w/c is alam ko din na virus...help naman po sa software or kung ano dapat kong gawin

thanks and more power mga boss

for adwares, use ad-aware...

link here... Ad-Aware Removal Tool

For the Trojan, use this...

Spyware Doctor

sirs, good day po. may na-encounter ako ng file sa USB ko

Nude SSG Sex Scandal, hindi sya madetect ng kahit anong antivirus ko, tried using Avira AVG Avast at Kaspersky. kapag idelete ko sya kusang bumabalik. pano gagawin ko? hope you can help me. thanks in advance.

yung Nude SSG Sex Scandal.vbs tignan mo kung ano yung DOS name nyan (usually first six characters lang yan tapos may kasunod na ~1) yun ang i-delete mo. pero dapat tinaggal mo na yung attributes nyan na hidden, system, read-only at archive (-h -s -r -a) sa dos.

Ganyan di nangyari sa isang pc na nererepair ko,taskmanager ka muna,remove mo yung exe niya,then delete mo yung files niya sa program files,pagkatapos gamit ka ng bit defender.

sirs, good day po. may na-encounter ako ng file sa USB ko

Nude SSG Sex Scandal, hindi sya madetect ng kahit anong antivirus ko, tried using Avira AVG Avast at Kaspersky. kapag idelete ko sya kusang bumabalik. pano gagawin ko? hope you can help me. thanks in advance.

Hidden extension na virus,wala kang hidden file and folders option sa control panel,so gamitin mo NOD32,yung updated version,then delete,di pwede quarantine yan kasi lalabas at lalabas pa rin. Kung di gumana,sa dos ka,since nakakadetect and cmd ng hidden files and folders.

A very newbie type of question about the display in my PC. Normally the taskbar display is at the bottom of the display. However, when I tried to drag something, bigla na lang napunta yung taskbar on the right side of the monitor. Just can"t bring it back to the normal display at the bottom of the monitor...

patulong naman on how i can bring it back to normal...

A very newbie type of question about the display in my PC. Normally the taskbar display is at the bottom of the display. However, when I tried to drag something, bigla na lang napunta yung taskbar on the right side of the monitor. Just can"t bring it back to the normal display at the bottom of the monitor...

patulong naman on how i can bring it back to normal...

naayos ko na...di ko na kasi ma-edit yung previous post ko....senysa na...

good day...

would like to ask for the help of the resident masters...

I got an ASUS Eeepc as a freebie on cell phone plan. My problem is, I'd like to use my smartbro on it for mobile internet but I'm not that technical to know what to do in installing it on my Eee PC. my asus came with its own operating system and i have no idea what it is...

could somebody please teach me on how to install my smarbro modem on my ASUS Eee PC please? thanks.

good day...

would like to ask for the help of the resident masters...

I got an ASUS Eeepc as a freebie on cell phone plan. My problem is, I'd like to use my smartbro on it for mobile internet but I'm not that technical to know what to do in installing it on my Eee PC. my asus came with its own operating system and i have no idea what it is...

could somebody please teach me on how to install my smarbro modem on my ASUS Eee PC please? thanks.

ano yung smartbro mo bro? yung plug-in device? pag ganun, medyo not possible ata. for the Eee ata has no drivers pa ata for that device.

pero kung yung device mo is via Smart Bro na pangbahay, all you have to do is to activate your wireless card on. madedetect nya yun.

ano yung smartbro mo bro? yung plug-in device? pag ganun, medyo not possible ata. for the Eee ata has no drivers pa ata for that device.

pero kung yung device mo is via Smart Bro na pangbahay, all you have to do is to activate your wireless card on. madedetect nya yun.

Thanks for the reply sir. my smartbro is the plug in type, guess i'll just have to wait till they come up with a system or a tool for me to use my smartbro on my EEE pc...

thanks talaga sir google for the reply, really appreciate it...

Good day.

Thanks for the reply sir. my smartbro is the plug in type, guess i'll just have to wait till they come up with a system or a tool for me to use my smartbro on my EEE pc...

thanks talaga sir google for the reply, really appreciate it...

Good day.

bro. found this link. eto yung Smart Bro driver sa Asus Eee. Gamitin mo yung sa Xandros.

Smart Bro Drivers for Asus Eee

i did further research dahil i found out na yung Smart Eee is bundled with Smart Bro...

hth.

Edited by Google