Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

Guest Leviticus
Question! What do I do with an MDF file?? Help please step by step para mainstall ko yung application. Please help!

an MDF file is similar to an ISO file, meaning it is a file from a CD that was converted to a compressed (for a more appropriate term..) into a single format to be either mounted or extracted later.

you can either burn the MDF file (remember to extract it first) using a CD burning program such as Nero or Roxio.

HTH

@spishoxxx

file association yan...

if you like your mp3 files to use itunes icons...go to itunes and associate it with them

or follow below process.

or if you like your jpg files to be opened with say standard " windows and picture and fax viewer" ...right click on the *.jpg then select "open with" then select "choose program" then hit the optioin " always use the selected program to open this kind of files".

good luck

Mga BOSS is "Configuration of UNLOAD" a virus or a program defect. I always get this message of configuring UNLOAD every time I start-up. It doesn't do anything but it's quite bothersome. Any input will be appreciated. THanks

And in another topic, if receive the message "C:/ is not a win32 application" is it a virus? because my antivir doesn't seem to detect it. How do I fix IT? Thanks Again

i need H E L P !!!!

i think i got a virus...it installs all those ""folder.exe"" in my flash disk and hard drive and then at my strt-up theres this ""setup.exe"" file and worst of all

it does not allow me access to regedit, task manager and installing anything related to avg antivirus pati yung website sinasara ng virus..its like a programmed denial of service...

i have read online that avg has posted that it is actually a virus...

help lang po!!!

supposedly when i placed my fingers there the media functions will apply but i did a system restore because for some stupid reason vista totally crahsed...you know what driver i need?

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/sher_amf/25859.jpg

basing on your posted pic of your keyboard, you're using a branded box, Acer. you can go to their website and download the software for the shortcut keys for your model.

supposedly when i placed my fingers there the media functions will apply but i did a system restore because for some stupid reason vista totally crahsed...you know what driver i need?

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/sher_amf/25859.jpg

basing on your posted pic of your keyboard, you're using a branded box, Acer. you can go to their website and download the software for the shortcut keys for your model.

Mga BOSS is "Configuration of UNLOAD" a virus or a program defect. I always get this message of configuring UNLOAD every time I start-up. It doesn't do anything but it's quite bothersome. Any input will be appreciated. THanks

And in another topic, if receive the message "C:/ is not a win32 application" is it a virus? because my antivir doesn't seem to detect it. How do I fix IT? Thanks Again

gud mornin...

meron akong ECS PT800ce A7 mobo... nagloloko na ung IDE connections...

so i decide to use the SATA port since meron nman siya... ang problema, hindi ito madetect ng bios....

paano ko kaya ito pagaganahin?

dun sa MSI P4m900m2 n mobo ko, ok nman.... did i forgot to set a certain config?

TIA!!!

mga gurus asklang ako ng help. yung laptop ko kasi sa opis di sya maka connect sa internet try ko na din change yung IP nya pero still not working, pero nung try ko ikabit yung ibang laptop nakaka access naman sya sa internet. ano kaya ang problem sa laptop ko?

mga gurus asklang ako ng help. yung laptop ko kasi sa opis di sya maka connect sa internet try ko na din change yung IP nya pero still not working, pero nung try ko ikabit yung ibang laptop nakaka access naman sya sa internet. ano kaya ang problem sa laptop ko?

have you configured the gateway and dns of your lan connection?

has anyone experienced this type of problem? anytime i try to access my floppy disk and usb flashdisk a "disk not formatted..." error message appears. tried to scan the computer for viruses pero walang ma detect na virus. also tried to reinstall the drivers for floppy disk and usb pero ganun pa rin. i dont want to reformat my pc sana, hope may ma suggest pa kayong solution. thanks