Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

bRO. ayaw pa rin eh .... sana matulonga mo ako kakainis n talaga to d k malaman kung saan problem sa hardware b or software b or sa windows or sa bios?? -_-

Pag di pa nag work chances are time problema ng windows. If it works with the Bios then less likely na hardware. Just to make sure disable mo PS/2 mo muna sa bios.

- Tanggalin mo cmos battery for 24 hours to drain the battery from the board. Then kabit mo uli and test. if it will not work.

- Try to boot to a windows installer and see kung gumagana yung keyboard mo. Ma aaccess mo naman yung bios so mapapalitan mo yung boot sequence. If working try mo mag boot uli sa HD.

- Pag ayaw pa. Tanggalin mo HD mo and install a different hd na may nakainstall na windows. kung may mahihiraman ka na working the better. Pag di pa gumana back up files in another computer and re-install windows hehehe

Edited by itikbitik
Pag di pa nag work chances are time problema ng windows. If it works with the Bios then less likely na hardware. Just to make sure disable mo PS/2 mo muna sa bios.

- Tanggalin mo cmos battery for 24 hours to drain the battery from the board. Then kabit mo uli and test. if it will not work.

- Try to boot to a windows installer and see kung gumagana yung keyboard mo. Ma aaccess mo naman yung bios so mapapalitan mo yung boot sequence. If working try mo mag boot uli sa HD.

- Pag ayaw pa. Tanggalin mo HD mo and install a different hd na may nakainstall na windows. kung may mahihiraman ka na working the better. Pag di pa gumana back up files in another computer and re-install windows hehehe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hirap naman too but i will try this all tingnan k kung maiba naman behavior ng computer

I have a MSI laptop that currently has WinVista. I made the configurations to boot to the CD drive because I will be installing XP. Upon turning on the system, it goes to the screen saying "Press any key to boot from cd..." (naturally)....but once I do it just tries to boot to the cd then immediately goes into a black screen. I know it is still turned on and trying to run but it does not go anywhere.

What could be the problem?

I have a MSI laptop that currently has WinVista. I made the configurations to boot to the CD drive because I will be installing XP. Upon turning on the system, it goes to the screen saying "Press any key to boot from cd..." (naturally)....but once I do it just tries to boot to the cd then immediately goes into a black screen. I know it is still turned on and trying to run but it does not go anywhere.

What could be the problem?

Have you tried booting the xp cd in other computers?

Recently, I can't watch movies or any video files I have on my PC. They were working before but for this past week it doesn't. Something about missing codec, but majority of the codecs needed to play most (if not all) video files are on my pc. I have a temporary fix but I really want to know how to fix the problem. TIA

Recently, I can't watch movies or any video files I have on my PC. They were working before but for this past week it doesn't. Something about missing codec, but majority of the codecs needed to play most (if not all) video files are on my pc. I have a temporary fix but I really want to know how to fix the problem. TIA

TO FROST1017,

I recomend you download the lastest k-lite codecs

dor that dude.. I had the same problem before, I uninstalled

all my previous codecs (including VLC) then installded the

latest K-lite version.. By doing this you won't be needing other

video players anymore, MP11 will be your default player..

DJW

Edited by darth_johnnie_walker

I Have some PC questions

Any expert advice appreciated

Pag kabit ko ng headset sabay ang tunog ng speaker at headset

Dapat diba pag kabit mo ng headset dun lang ung tunog?

Already updated sound drivers

--

Bigla nalang bumibitaw dsl tapos connected parin nakalagay

Pag disable ko lan at enable (Ayaw na mag acquire ng IP Address)

Limited Or No Connectivity daw. Then kahit i repair ayaw.

Kelangan i restart pa pc. (Abala talaga!)

Tried the patch from Microsoft ayaw padin.

San nakakabili ng Screen/keypad protector para sa Asus EEE PC?

-------

Bakit ganun minsan habang nagtatype ako

Bigla nalang parang nabubura ung tinatype ko?

Tapos minsan bumabalik one paragraph ung cursor ko?

Sira ung mouse or keyboard?

Pasensiya na sa ababababala.

:thumbsupsmiley:

gandang umaga po...need help po bout sa pc ko...

nainfect po kc ung pc ko ng spyware ung "virusheat"something...kamanyakan kc ng kapitbhay namin...

ask ko lng po if ano ung best way para matanggal un...nagsearch na ako sa net madaming ways/programs n cnsbi na pwede pangtanggal pro hindi ko muna subukan kc baka mas lumala..ask ko lng if ano ung best way po...

another thing...ngtry ako magreformat kaya lng hindi tumutuloy...naghahang sa "Loading files" IEEE 1394 BUS OHCI compliant port driver...

ano po kaya problem and and solution...

thanks po in advance......

@kurtsky

1. try another headset...

2. some laptops have settings to disable laptop speakers when a headphone/headset is connected

3. network disconnection? try in command prompt: ipconfig /release_all then: ipconfig /renew_all

4. no idea where to buy...try gilmore sa qc

5. exactly one paragraph? you have low memory..or your keyboard got wet...try defragging your hd...

@fhm

1. ganda ni katrina.

2. whats your anti -virus?

3. disable firewire in your bios...

4. what os are you installing?

@kurtsky

1. try another headset...

2. some laptops have settings to disable laptop speakers when a headphone/headset is connected

3. network disconnection? try in command prompt: ipconfig /release_all then: ipconfig /renew_all

4. no idea where to buy...try gilmore sa qc

5. exactly one paragraph? you have low memory..or your keyboard got wet...try defragging your hd...

--

RE:

1. I tried another headset pero ganun padin eh. Whats weird pa is sometimes nawawala nalang lahat

Pag check sa control panel nakalagy no sound device. Pag restart ko meron ulit

3. Tried it na po ayaw. Pag ginawa ko un. Lumalabas sa DOS window No ethernet/media disconnected

5. Never got wet po promise. Nataas po ram ko. Baka dahil nabagsak optical mouse ko?

mga software gurus.....

recently i have been seeing the "virus neutralized" message everytime i boot up my PC. i an using panda virus software. it can detect and neutralize the virus but cant seem to get rid the cause of the problem. any advise on what i need to do?

post-62196-1203079964.jpg

try running smitfraudfix using this link http://tinyurl.com/25a2z

or vundofix at this link http://vundofix.atribune.org/

that's my job actually.... but we used several tools to remove the virus totally and sometimes we have to remove it manually by deleting it from the direct path of the virus ex: c:\windows\system32\nload.sys in this case you have to locate the nload.sys from the system32 folder, but sometimes it will not let you delete the process as well.... and also, sometimes it's risky coz it might lead to NO BOOT problem,since there are times that this kind of virus is hiding from the winlogon on windows, that will failed your system to boot on windows again.

if you need more tools... just PM me. ;)