Favorite Songs And Tunes While Driving

ansarap ihataw ng aking sasakayan sa South Super Highway while listening to Milky's Be My World...makes me wanna go faster and faster...

actually, sinubukan ko muna sa Need for Speed Underground bago ko ginawa sa totoong buhay...hehehe

Edited by mhengh
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Songs by Spandau Ballet as well as other new romantic or new wave stuff.

I also like "You've Lost that Loving Feeling" by Hall and Oates (played in Top Gun).

If I feel 'classical', I usually play the Magnificent Seven theme (better known as the Marlboro theme)

Basta maganda ang halo ng percussion and bass, or winds and strings, ok yan for cruising para sa akin. :)

for long out-of-town trips, talagang inuubos ko mga kanta sa I-pod ko...minsan magugulat nalang yung mga kasama ko, kumakanta na ko ng Rey Valera or ng Tigidong...

pag tipong Batangas or Laguna trips lang tapos may convoy, house music all the way lalo na pag sa South Super Highway...

pag ordinaryong gimik lang on Saturdays, sa Hip26 lang on RX ako naka tune-in...

pag lazy inuman on Sundays, yung mga baduy na radio station na tipong mga Michael Learns to Rock or Air Supply ang asa playlist...

Pag regular na byahe usually R n B lselections. Pag mabilis ang takbo sa highway mga Alternative na mabagal like Lifehouse, Firehouse(good acoustics album), Counting Crows, SilverChair, Better than Ezra and Live helps me focus sa pagmamaneho.

Nina and MYMP, and ung Album na Voices of Love pag may kasama sa byahe.

It's value for money. I have a 2004 4x4 and have no real complaints. Yes the interior is basic, but you can always customize it (upgrade to a dvd player and add a flip up monitor in upfront then headrest monitors at the back. Also upgrade your speakers and place an amp. Include a tuner which will give you the option of playing ps2/3. And you're all set)

Saw the 2007 model at ford. The interior has been upgraded (looks more like a cross between the focus and the explorer).

Like i said, it's value for money. 1M - 1.2M depending on model. Not bad for its size. Only downside that i see, since its a diesel engine, you have your share of black smoke every now and then.