Favorite Songs And Tunes While Driving

It's basically the same body so malabo yung "This time medyo compact yung body.." They just released a facelift of the 2nd gen everest, which is quite similar to the first gen everest.

The everest never came out with gasoline powered engines. Eversince diesel talaga.

I think this facelift is quite nice, panget sa pictures but when I saw one sa road maganda naman. Engines are good, very torquey and one of the best sa class. Interior is trucklike but not really ugly.

Test drive nako, dko trip ang ride.. Dapat bibili ako maganda kasi yung kulay na bronze & me gps na. Medyo maigsi cya tingnan pare compared sa gen 1 kaya sinabi kong medyo compact..

The front looks like it was copied from the Ford Escape.

1st generation

Exterior - Looks conservative

Interior - Very quiet, very spacious 1st row & 2nd row, 3rd row is good for 7 year old kids/short people

Engine - a piece of crap, 12 valve, not enough power, top speed is only about 100 km/hr, clutch disk/pressure plate needs replacement within 4 years, 4x4 it really works

2nd generation

External - same as 1st gen

Internal - same as 1st gen

Engine - a big improvement over 1st gen.

3rd generation

front face looks like Ford Escape, the rest are the same.

1st & 2nd gen - looks good in family gatherings, & other morally decent activities

3rd gen - looks good even in mp's, ktv's & motels

The front looks like it was copied from the Ford Escape.

1st generation

Exterior - Looks conservative

Interior - Very quiet, very spacious 1st row & 2nd row, 3rd row is good for 7 year old kids/short people

Engine - a piece of crap, 12 valve, not enough power, top speed is only about 100 km/hr, clutch disk/pressure plate needs replacement within 4 years, 4x4 it really works

2nd generation

External - same as 1st gen

Internal - same as 1st gen

Engine - a big improvement over 1st gen.

3rd generation

front face looks like Ford Escape, the rest are the same.

1st & 2nd gen - looks good in family gatherings, & other morally decent activities

3rd gen - looks good even in mp's, ktv's & motels

Hehe.. :lol:

agree :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
Its the same.. Walang pinagbago sa 1st and 2nd generation.. :lol: look is not good enough..

sa hitsura its not the same, pero yung makina iba ang gen 1 sa gen2 and 3.

may 3.0 na kse yung gen2 and 3. and its duratorq ata. crdi version ata yun ng ford.

yung mga kalaban nya like the fortuner and montero pare pareho lang rigid ang suspension.

gusto ko dito yung range rover inspired front grills. nabili na kse ng ford yung rover.

may 3.0 na kse yung gen2 and 3. and its duratorq ata. crdi version ata yun ng ford.

yung mga kalaban nya like the fortuner and montero pare pareho lang rigid ang suspension.

gusto ko dito yung range rover inspired front grills. nabili na kse ng ford yung rover.

yeah, maganda nga yung grills..

Ford, Mazda, Rover na pala sila... :mtc:

Bro Its the same body frame (design), if u look at side view walang pinag-iba.. its all facelift and cosmetics.

we were planning to buy either a monterosport or fort so we were kinda looking and asking around. our trusty mekaniko told us to get either but not the everest. not sure of the model though. he was saying that 1 was already sent to his shop 4 repair because the iron bar thing under the body broke. as in literally, broke. so the owner had it replaced and the unfortunately the replacement (i supposed was originally form ford) ended up broken also. i think there's sum prob with the diplacement or the balace. i hope that this particular car only suffers this prob. anyways, i will gather more details para factual. thanks mssrs. :goatee:

we were planning to buy either a monterosport or fort so we were kinda looking and asking around. our trusty mekaniko told us to get either but not the everest. not sure of the model though. he was saying that 1 was already sent to his shop 4 repair because the iron bar thing under the body broke. as in literally, broke. so the owner had it replaced and the unfortunately the replacement (i supposed was originally form ford) ended up broken also. i think there's sum prob with the diplacement or the balace. i hope that this particular car only suffers this prob. anyways, i will gather more details para factual. thanks mssrs. :goatee:

another tsk tsk tsk... :thumbsdownsmiley:

for my experience with ford everest

1. pahirapan ang pagkuha ng parts, karamihan sa dealer walang stock.

2. bawat dealer iba iba ang price ng parts and labor

3. hndi lahat ng dealer may mapagkakatiwalaang service like balintawak and quezon ave pangit ang service.

ang sa tingin ko lng na advantage ng everest ay hindi ito nakawin, wala ka masyado kapareho and hndi ka kakaingitan ng mga iba

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest redhotlips

the usual:

where's your head at - jean elan

come fly away - benny benassi ft channing

porcelain - moby

patron tequila - paradiso girls

song2 - blur

hypnotize - biggie smalls

right round - flo rida

cherry lips - garbage