Favorite Songs And Tunes While Driving

• 2 weeks later...

On a very long trip up north, I played movie soundtracks. Nothing beats THE CHASE and BODY BAG from Mad Max, NURBURGRING and WATKINS GLEN from Rush, 63 IMPALA and TRUCKS AND CHOPPERS from Two Guns, and all those Bond themes from The Living Daylight, Skyfall, Goldeneye, etc as you try to navigate and zoom around those sleepy roads and blow post crawling vehicles.

Some nice 80s tunes on a morning (i.e. KCSB - Give it up), EDM and trance almost everywhere else. I usually stick with FM in traffic for some reason. On empty roads, no sounds please, the soundtrack from a nice car is music enough to my ears. I did go full lol mode once with ode to joy while running around BRC.

Anyway, just on a side note I've had recently, anyone know any nice tunes quite similar to Danza Kuduro? I've also been sticking to Ze Roberto's Lotus 72D, but just exploring some personal atmosphere options sana when I get my hands on an older BMW 3 or 5-series, 190E, Mini, Datsun or a Mustang.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...