Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

• 2 weeks later...

It is ideal to remain faithful to your partner. But sometimes, we really can't control our emotions. :rolleyes:

If it's going to be a secret "love" affair, where there is some attachment, care and sincerity... i "might" have the tendency to go for it. Pero if it's just ONLY for physical excitement or response of urges, di bale na lang :D

Ika nga... "Di ako naglandi, nagmahal po ako" ... Oo nga naman, dapat ganon lang. :hypocritesmiley:

d to maiiwasan. masama lng pag ikaw ang tinamaan!

one of the LAME EXCUSES that i hear from men. kesyo di maiiwasan.

definitely, i DONT AGREE.

why? kasi walang excuses pag alam mo sa sarili mong pamilyado kanang tao.

at walang pumipilit dun sa taong nagloloko na magloko siya. wala rin nanulsol.

desisyon rin nya un kung mag give in siya or not.

alam nya rin the moment na pumasok siya sa bawal na relasyon na ILLEGAL yun.

pero what, matigas ang ulo.

HINDI TITIGIL HANGGAT HINDI NAPAPASO NG APOY NA NILALARO NYA. :rolleyes: <_< :unsure: :rolleyes:

Edited by cHinitababe86

hmmm i don't think so, maybe i'll be in one but it won't last long. i'm a very jealous girl and i want a man who'll be all over me. i think bad enough you're f*cking a married man or lusting for a married man, worse to get in a secret relationship with him or to fall in love with him. what is physical should remain at that.

Would you indulged in a secret love affair?

Or do you want to adventure in a forbidden love affair that is safe and wonderful?

Yes or no and Why?

yes, as long as i like the guy.. and no one is hurting because of what were doing..

Forbidden?! maybe, ill just make sure that he will not forget his role as a husband or bf to his girl.. If he starts telling me he will leave his wife/gf for me? ,..then its goodbye.. ill make sure whats between us is purely a game. .

because i still want to be a wife someday, and if my husband will have an affair to fulfill some of his fantasies, then i really don't mind.. as long as at the end of the day he is still my husband and a good father to our kids.. i am not perfect so i 'cant fulfill all the wants and needs of my partner so i don't mind him looking for some playmate. just a playmate and not someone he'll replace me with..haha so Please girls lets fight fair..hehe

Edited by dokitty

As conscience and logic would dictate, NO! pero,

ewan ko, ok sha minsan, so long as you friggn know what you're doin.. basta alam mo pa din kung kanino ka talga..

may thrill kase eh.. the thrill of getting caught or not getting caught..

Kung kaya mong tanggapin if ur partner would do the same, then i guess go ahead, otherwise forget it

If so, please don't get caught.. jeez its gna be a mess and things get ugly real quick! trust me i know.. nearly lost my head literally! for that!

If caught.,, BOYS! hold the fortress, deny, deny, deny.. hehe! not unless you got caught with " hands in the cookie jar " kinda thing.. better start

prayin.. coz the storm is comin' haha!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i have an on and off fling with the mistress of some more established older guy... we always meet out of manila, that's when she's got no close-in security... minsan exciting, minsan kinakabahan ako...

piece of an advice bro ! hanggat maaga , bitiwan muna yan , mahirap yang binabangga mo .. hanap kana lang ng

madaling hawakan .. siete pesos lang ang bala bro ! mahirap magbiro ang tadhana .. peace bro !

one of the LAME EXCUSES that i hear from men. kesyo di maiiwasan.

definitely, i DONT AGREE.

why? kasi walang excuses pag alam mo sa sarili mong pamilyado kanang tao.

at walang pumipilit dun sa taong nagloloko na magloko siya. wala rin nanulsol.

desisyon rin nya un kung mag give in siya or not.

alam nya rin the moment na pumasok siya sa bawal na relasyon na ILLEGAL yun.

pero what, matigas ang ulo.

HINDI TITIGIL HANGGAT HINDI NAPAPASO NG APOY NA NILALARO NYA. :rolleyes: <_< :unsure: :rolleyes:

IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO ! HINDI NAMAN KAMI PAPASOK SA GANYAN , KUNDI RIN NAMAN KAGUSTUHAN NG

OTHER PARTY NA MAINVOLVED .. PEACE MAM CHINITABABE