• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

Yes. A secret relationship is a great break from the routine. Admit it, people have a way of sticking with their comfort zones. But we all crave that thrill of having something that only you and the other party know about. Secrets=lies=excitement. Still worth the risk if only for a temporary escape from reality. :)

totally agree with you. we need to go out from the cave and explore the forest...

• 4 months later...

without hesitation..

I am married... I have a 2 girlfriends...

My wife found out about #2.. inaway nya. away sila... I told my wife wala na kami...

now... my wife believes wala ng iba.... 11 years na kami married... 1 daughter... may twins pa on the way...

My GF thinks wala na kami ni wifey... She still doesnt know na preggy si wifey... To think we're trying to have a baby..

we just celebrated our 3rd year anniversary late last year...

then gf number 2 is safely tucked away in batangas.. magwa 1 year na kami this feb... she doesnt know about #2. She believes wala na kami ni wifey..

then i have 2 fubu's...my wife found out about fubu #1... because i told her... just to divert her attention from my gf#1

then fubu number 2 knows everything except the fact that im with my wife again.

talk about secrets......

still burning in hell.......................

• 2 weeks later...

It is ideal to remain faithful to your partner. But sometimes, we really can't control our emotions. :rolleyes:

If it's going to be a secret "love" affair, where there is some attachment, care and sincerity... i "might" have the tendency to go for it. Pero if it's just ONLY for physical excitement or response of urges, di bale na lang :D

Ika nga... "Di ako naglandi, nagmahal po ako" ... Oo nga naman, dapat ganon lang. :hypocritesmiley:

d to maiiwasan. masama lng pag ikaw ang tinamaan!

one of the LAME EXCUSES that i hear from men. kesyo di maiiwasan.

definitely, i DONT AGREE.

why? kasi walang excuses pag alam mo sa sarili mong pamilyado kanang tao.

at walang pumipilit dun sa taong nagloloko na magloko siya. wala rin nanulsol.

desisyon rin nya un kung mag give in siya or not.

alam nya rin the moment na pumasok siya sa bawal na relasyon na ILLEGAL yun.

pero what, matigas ang ulo.

HINDI TITIGIL HANGGAT HINDI NAPAPASO NG APOY NA NILALARO NYA. :rolleyes: <_< :unsure: :rolleyes:

Edited by cHinitababe86

hmmm i don't think so, maybe i'll be in one but it won't last long. i'm a very jealous girl and i want a man who'll be all over me. i think bad enough you're f*cking a married man or lusting for a married man, worse to get in a secret relationship with him or to fall in love with him. what is physical should remain at that.

Would you indulged in a secret love affair?

Or do you want to adventure in a forbidden love affair that is safe and wonderful?

Yes or no and Why?

yes, as long as i like the guy.. and no one is hurting because of what were doing..

Forbidden?! maybe, ill just make sure that he will not forget his role as a husband or bf to his girl.. If he starts telling me he will leave his wife/gf for me? ,..then its goodbye.. ill make sure whats between us is purely a game. .

because i still want to be a wife someday, and if my husband will have an affair to fulfill some of his fantasies, then i really don't mind.. as long as at the end of the day he is still my husband and a good father to our kids.. i am not perfect so i 'cant fulfill all the wants and needs of my partner so i don't mind him looking for some playmate. just a playmate and not someone he'll replace me with..haha so Please girls lets fight fair..hehe

Edited by dokitty