Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

• 2 weeks later...

nope. i just cant. proven that to myself yesterday... i have a bf right now, then si 'ex' actually not official na kami pero parang ganun na din.. si 'ex' tried to win me back kahit daw secret lang... lol... looking at his text... i just realized. i cant. i cant talaga. even if a part of me want to. lol. :)

yes, basically just to escape the routine of life. sometimes people need something new, a new experience, a new adventure. anyways, in reality i wont have the time nor the money to entertain girls of this sort. I cant buy them LV's and i'm not willing to anyway. hehehe. money aside, if the girl fell in love... then its end of all relationships which is total no no. adventure is, new experience yes, but to lose the status quo is too much of a price to pay. anyways, risk and reward i'd keep it simple, one or two nights and that's it.

Met someone online few years ago. She was beautiful and tall and fair skinned. She was my first and only. I started to fall in love with her, but at that time I didn't know if I could lost everything just for her. She was married to a fairly rich family. I'm assuming with all the brand name bags, makeup and outfits. We chat online and met several times only since we do not live in the same city. Then the unthinkable happened. Anyways, I had to break things off fairly quickly to patch things up. Few months later, we got in contact just to see how she was doing, but she had already met someone else and broke off with him. Then, a few months after that, she met someone else again and are now "steady"! She made a comment that she was very lonely in her marriage. Would I do it again? I'd be a hypocrite if I said no, but I can't risk the unthinkable again.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually had one with a friend from grade school. Many years after we last saw each other and while we were already committed to our respective partners, we met again casually and we just hit it off

For almost three years, we would exchange messages, tweet, chat, and burn the phone lines. We each got a new cellphone and created new social network profiles exclusivwly for each other. Sometimes we would go out and eat, watch movies, go to the bar, etc. One thing ww never did was have sex. We kissed, hugged, petted, necked, sometimes even gently groped but we never wwnt all the way. There was a time when we spent the night in a motel and we just kissed and cuddled.

These times I consider as the best times in my life but we had to call it quits. Ww were not ever going to get anywhere because both of us were already married.

• 2 weeks later...

at this day and age, i think impossible na maging secret. connected tayong lahat palagi. isang facetime lang tapos na. hehehe pati ang traffic sa edsa computed na. GF's are always suspicious kung nasaan BF nila, isang find my friends or iphone lang, nasa google maps ka na, at alam na nya kung saan spa ka hehehehe, i guess, one time affairs still have a chance pero yun continuous medyo malabo na maging secret.

better just be honest, get girls that understand, (2 girls in a million chance) para mas simple. pero kung hindi, break mo muna yun isa, then chase for the better one, then pag sardinas na, be honest and just let her go, so forth