The Mitsubishi Lovers Thread

@yellowmoon...mine is Blue Mica...so far i dont have any regrets on owning it. It's been 2 years now and still A-okay condition.

@neilie, ill be coming from Muntinlupa city...im not familiar with the place..so a little help will be appreciated..thanks

@yellowmoon...mine is Blue Mica...so far i dont have any regrets on owning it. It's been 2 years now and still A-okay condition.

2 years ago? pwede ba yun? lancer 2007, 2 years ago??

.. sorry ha.. wala talaga akong alam eh.. hehe!!!

newbie kumabaga...

Blue?! Galing.. gusto ko sana un kaso wala na daw ganung nilalabas eh. :(

i still have to think what color would be nice.. :D

yepp..i bought it in 2006, but the model was tagged as 2007.

i chose blue...kasi pang-boy eh..hehehe

im currently modifying some stuffs to make it cool looking...

actually i prefer indigo..like the one in the Fast and Furious2..the convertible one

but sad to say it's a customized color...maybe i'll change the color too...after a year or 2.hehehe

if you're discreet kind of person, why don't you go for silver.

yepp..i bought it in 2006, but the model was tagged as 2007.

i chose blue...kasi pang-boy eh..hehehe

im currently modifying some stuffs to make it cool looking...

actually i prefer indigo..like the one in the Fast and Furious2..the convertible one

but sad to say it's a customized color...maybe i'll change the color too...after a year or 2.hehehe

if you're discreet kind of person, why don't you go for silver.

and who said i am discreet?? :P :P :P

:D

nagustuhan ko kasi ung pagka-blue niya eh.. cool sa mata.. sad lang na wala nang ganun

thanks for the info though! :D .

N/A motor is able to put more power down to the roadd as compare to force induction but if ultimate power is the goal then go force induction. on a turbo vehicle you will probably need around 3/4 throttle to achieve max power but on an N/A even 5% of the throttle you will feel it like those on a vtec

Wow!

Was pleasantly surprised to know that there's a section for Mitsu fans like me here at MTC!

Been a Mitsubishi fan since my first car, a 2nd-hand bright-red 4-door '73 Dodge (Mitsubishi) Colt with the classic 1600 "Saturn" engine which I hotted up mildly to 'GS' standards with hi-comp pistons, polished intakes, SMT 4-into1 headers, a "Cam-4" camshaft, 5-speed tranny and a low-ratio rear-end. Tuned for top end rather than acceleration, I remember driving that car filled with friends and baggage up to Baguio and she was able to keep up with a spiritedly-driven Merc 230E from the NLE all the way up Kennon!!

Man, I miss that car...Since then, I've driven a Lancer Box-type, and has been a fanatical L200 devotee for well over a decade now.

Anyway, GO MITSUBISHI!!!

:thumbsupsmiley:

Wow!

Was pleasantly surprised to know that there's a section for Mitsu fans like me here at MTC!

Been a Mitsubishi fan since my first car, a 2nd-hand bright-red 4-door '73 Dodge (Mitsubishi) Colt with the classic 1600 "Saturn" engine which I hotted up mildly to 'GS' standards with hi-comp pistons, polished intakes, SMT 4-into1 headers, a "Cam-4" camshaft, 5-speed tranny and a low-ratio rear-end. Tuned for top end rather than acceleration, I remember driving that car filled with friends and baggage up to Baguio and she was able to keep up with a spiritedly-driven Merc 230E from the NLE all the way up Kennon!!

Man, I miss that car...Since then, I've driven a Lancer Box-type, and has been a fanatical L200 devotee for well over a decade now.

Anyway, GO MITSUBISHI!!!

wow saturn tuner. sir we have an existing car club for lancer fanatics. :) mitsulancerph.net :)

Wow!

Anyway, GO MITSUBISHI!!!

what year is your L200 sir??

i have an L200 too....nice sya, matibay. malakas humatak ok naman sa diesel consumption....

i have had my aircon fixed..palit compressor, radiator and evaporator...

:)