Kissing On The First Date

Although I respect that people have their reasons for developing a set of dating rules, I have always been one to trust my intuition and let it lead me in the right direction. For me, "the right time" has always differed, but in general, if there is a true connection you will both feel the magic. In fact, I think some innocent kissing on the first date is totally harmless and well worth it if you want a walk to remember (Mandy Moore reference, anyone?!). There’s always a balance, and you need to do your best to find a happy medium between too much and too reserved—in conversation as well as getting physical. But it should be spontaneous, and not those 'testing the water' thing...

It's all about creating the right first impression. I recall feeling that if my date was too touchy on the first meeting, I was a little concerned that a.) she wasn't serious about me, or b.) she was like that with every guy. If my date was too stiff and standoffish, I would take it as a sign that she's not feeling it. When I first met my fiancée, though, we both had butterflies in our stomachs, and all we did was gaze into each other's eyes all night.

Now, can you go in for a kiss at a moment like that? Sure. But if you want advice, it might be wise to reserve fully acting on and voicing your feelings until after date number two. If you can't stop gazing into each other's eyes again, then it's a safe bet that you're both smitten. Then you can kiss when you really feel it's right and give him a little taste of what’s to come, which isn’t likely to tip the scales in the wrong direction like a premature hookup can. If anything, a little kissing will validate a natural spark and garner much more excitement for future dates.

• 3 weeks later...

Depende sa situation. I generally dont pero i had an experience before...pauwi na kami i walked her to her car, tapos i said babay, she said "o babay na lang ba?" Then i took that as a sign ;) at mukhang tama naman ako. hindi fk, but a long one hehe

• 2 weeks later...