Kissing On The First Date

It'll have to depend on what type of kiss. Circumstances may differ too. But to be general, it'll have to depend on the intention of having dated. Is it just the casual one that you eventually see leading to plain sex or is it gonna be something you see leveling up to an emotional understanding or perhaps lead to a relationship eventually.

The peck on the cheek, kiss on the hand, or kiss on the forehead works for me if you want to see her again and get to know her more. That creates an impression that you see more of just the date you had.

While a kiss on the lips or however deeper it goes will make do if it's something you wanna lead to plain physical. Well, at least, you both are finding out if there's enough chemistry to go that way.

dude, opinion lang... papano kung bestfriend mong babae? pero alam mo na medyo meron din syang nararamdaman pero nag aalanganin ka kasi ayaw mong i take advange yung situation... pero deep inside gusto mong gawin.. pa2pano? naghihirapan na me.... maraming incident na pwedeng pwede mo syang halikan... kaso yun nag aalangan ka kasi bestfriend mo. HELP!!!!

sabihin mo sa kanya..hihingi ka ng tulong. papaturo ka kung paano humalik sa babaeng mahal mo pag nag date kayo. sabihin mo wag syang mahiyang turuan ka kasi bestfriend mo siya. tanungin mo sya kung ano opinyon nya kung mali o tamang halikan ang babeng yun sa unang date? pag sinabi nyang mali...halikan mo sya.( kasi sya yung mahal mo at di naman yung una nyong date). pag okay lang ang sagot nya....halikan mo rin...

pag nagtanong sya bakit mo sya hinalikan...sabihin mo...yun din ang tanong mo sa sarili mo...pa tulong ka ulit na sagutin ang tanong na yun..

• 2 months later...

What are we? 14? obviously yes! Where I come from usually the question should be "Sex on the first date?". If you are going on a date with someone is because you are interested in this person. And if you are interested she/he (meaning the other person in the date) will be interested too. And if so, the least you can expect is a kiss. Just sayin...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...