Kissing On The First Date

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:goatee: once again i would have to qualify kissing and the underlying meaning of it in order for it to be somehow acceptable...kissing (a light contact either with your partners lips or cheek) which signifies or expresses how much you enjoyed that persons company as well as a sign of respect would be really appropriate...its how one could show that there was indeed chemistry for that period of time you were together...it strongly suggests that "perhaps we could go out again some other time"...however, if the contents of the kiss is more of the passionate kind, then i may think twice if it is appropriate (though i would be a hypocrite if i said that i would not be doing it given the right circumstances)...still, one should hold back in order to show respect to the other party in such a way that that person wont think we arent taking advantage...besides, a kiss made with haste isnt a kiss well made... :goatee: