6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Managed to avoid the possibility of a 4-7 loss by benching my guys playing today. Opted for the best loss possible (5-6). Hay. Im now settling for these losses.

In other leagues, I benched players on the last day too to preserve the winning margin/score. Bakit di na lang sa liga na to.

Samantala, namamayagpag ang newcomer at FJP master na si Jongkers. Mukhang balak gawin ang ginawa sa ibang liga. Kakapasok pa lang, championship agad. Naks.

Edited by agentjackbauer
Ha ha, of course. Solid team mo, pwedeng-pwede mag- all the way.

I hope it does.

But I see one unproductive spot and, again, nanghinayang ako sa waiver priority ko.

That, plus the fact that I was wary of having four Suns in my team kaya di ako nag-claim kay Grant Hill sa waivers.

Ayun, naunahan na naman. :lol:

@Labuyo

Umaabot pa sa third song?

Akala ko 2nd song pa lang and you're already rounding 3rd base and ready to slide to home plate. :lol:

Edited by Jongkers
well kuya jong, ganun kasi yung naaalala ko nung nagagawi pa ako sa mga ganun. saan po ba yung alam ninyong second song pa lang ay humo-homer na?

for toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight i sleep in bed of nailssssssssssssssssssss

baka sakaling pedeng mag-fieldtrip :lol:

I'm redirecting this query to master AJB. :hypocritesmiley:

:lol:

pwede ba malaman kung ano yung 2 so far?

Jumpman offered Roy for Deron. I am lukewarm on this offer since I am looking for immediate improvement and the starting backcourt combo or Andre and Blake is hurting Roy's numbers.

3D offered Durant and Brand for Deron and David Lee. Feeling ko lalong hihina team ko if I accept this. If Brand is able to bounce back then this trade would be great but how can he if doesnt get enough minutes (plus the Sixers' system just doesnt suit his game). I countered with Deron for Durant straight up, which I put on hold when i heard your (Bubuy) offer.

I am more inclined to go for a 2 for 1 along the lines of Bubuy's offer of Iggy plus ___.

Edited by agentjackbauer