6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Well, it seems we are both unsure. I guess we just have to wait and see if time and circumstance will force us to make a move or two in the coming weeks.

(nangangati na ako kunin si Anthony Parker sa isang liga kanina; pinalo-palo ko ang kamay ko para lang di ma-click ang add-drop button) :lol:

Edited by agentjackbauer

don't get me wrong I am mighty interested in Andre Miller commish ajb, though I really don't see any direction my team can/would go. all I know this season is that I'll be attempting to stay out of the bottom two. third from below would be a most welcome achievement as far as I'm concerned...

Edited by cheeselogger

Add flavor of the day: Gallinari and Speights.

Edit: And while I feel that I will end up losing this week's match-up, masaya pa rin ako. Somehow, iba ang pananaw ko this season. I used to get the "known" guys before and I rarely gambled on the studs to be ( i.e. Anthony Randolph, na di ko pa rin pala pinili in any draft this year :lol: ) Now, I have Tyrus and Brook Lopez on my team and while they may not be proven studs yet, there is a certain joy and excitement watching them perform. Yung nga lang, minsan may halong sakit ng ulo. :lol:

Edited by agentjackbauer
Bro Jongkers,

He he, Stuckey for Blake yun. Heniway, lamang ka pa rin sa team ko eh. Hayuf ka. :lol:

^^ FPJ ampf. :lol:

My team's good performance will be an illusion all year long.

Too many holes, strengths not exploited, faulty, haphazard decision-making by the manager.

At least nakatikim ng isang season sa premier league. :cry:

Edited by Jongkers