6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Oo nga, grabe. Late-scratch si Parker.Talagang patapon na lang ang season ng team ko.

At si Q-Rich, he was doing great with Crawford out tapos nakita ko 10 mins pa lang nilalaro nya, hula ko agad na-injure din. Malay mo baka bumalik sa 2nd half.

wala commish... olats na talaga, di na bumalik... tsk, tsk, tsk...

anyway... due to the urgency of the situation, am opening my team for KEVIN GARNETT trades...

1st of all, LAUNCHPAD - have read recently that you are willing to part with chris bosh and 'dre miller for a BIG MAN who REBOUNDS & BLOCKS SHOTS...

...guess what, not only would you get solid on blocks and rebounds, you'd get better on the %'s and the consistency on this one i'm gonna give you...

am offering you... KEVIN GARNETT and STEVEN HUNTER for CHRIS BOSH and ANDRE MILLER

you've been called at... BRING IT!!!

Edited by gwapogi

He he gwaps, tindi nyan ah.

Eddy Curry's play has been affected by the departure of Crawford. Sila kasi talaga magkasundo eh, he he. Ang nakikinabang talaga ngayon ay si Marbury. More shots for him without Crawford. Lalo na kung wala na rin si Q-Rich. Kaya ayan so far, 27 pts, 9 assists, 4 3s and 4 steals plus 1 block. Matindi

gwaps yun nga din feeling ko.. am really just waiting for the final announcement. kaso ang tagal naman.. naninigurado lang.. :D

haaaayyy.... com'n... announce it na.. hehe..

hehehe... si lamar odom injured din eh... nasa can't cut list, di ko mabitiwan para kuhainin yung prospect player ko... sheesh...

From rotoworld

Lamar Odom

After an MRI exam on Saturday, it has been revealed that Lamar Odom suffered a torn left labrum in Friday's loss to Sacramento.

Simply put, the news is awful for owners and another blow in a season-long series of major fantasy injuries. The Lakers would not comment on whether Odom would be out for an indefinite period, but it would be shocking to see him play again this season unless the tear is very minor. Odom suffered the same injury two years ago and missed the end of the season. Start sizing up replacement options, and get ready to drop Odom when his extended absence becomes official.

Ray Allen

Despite a recent report that Ray Allen could miss the rest of the season due to a bone spur in his left ankle, the veteran guard may play on Sunday versus the Bobcats.

He practiced for 75 minutes on Saturday and showed little discomfort, which comes as a shock just a day after Friday's news. The Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that it's all a matter of Allen's pain threshold, and that it seems less and less likely that he will undergo surgery before the end of the season. Sonics coach Bob Hill thinks that Allen will play tomorrow, so owners in daily leagues should get him back into their lineups.

Edited by agentjackbauer

tindi ng offer na yung gwaps ah...

nwei, sa tingin nyo guys babalik pa kaya si baron? sa kabila ko kasing liga di pa nakukuha si franchise kaso iniisip ko kung si baron or walton idadrop ko.. watyathink? need your inputs :D

thanks..

nwei, sa tingin nyo guys babalik pa kaya si baron? sa kabila ko kasing liga di pa nakukuha si franchise kaso iniisip ko kung si baron or walton idadrop ko.. watyathink? need your inputs :D

thanks..

hold on to baron and walton... we still don't know (and even i) what happened to Q... baka strained quad lang yun or something... if, Q indeed fell to a week long injury (or more), then grab franchise...

baron is due back (and so is walton)... but if you'd choose between the two, go drop walton...

thanks..

Tama si Gwaps, maglalaro na raw si Baron sa next game. Sana nga. I need all the help I can get. Ang laking kawalan ni Okafor.

i already dropped d-wade in one of my leagues. it's already useless, there are only 3 regular season weeks left after this and he hasn't even decided what to do yet. :huh:

if he takes the non-surgical route, it'll take 5-6 weeks (conservative estimate, but probably 6-8 realistically) to rehabilitate. fantasy season is over by then even if you reach the championship rounds.

naghahabol pa naman ako ng #6 slot dun. huhuhu. :cry:

i already dropped d-wade in one of my leagues. it's already useless, there are only 3 regular season weeks left after this and he hasn't even decided what to do yet. :huh:

if he takes the non-surgical route, it'll take 5-6 weeks (conservative estimate, but probably 6-8 realistically) to rehabilitate. fantasy season is over by then even if you reach the championship rounds.

naghahabol pa naman ako ng #6 slot dun. huhuhu. :cry:

Eto ba yung liga natin pre wherein you traded Wade plus filler for Hinrich and Brad Miller? O nga, may habol ka pa sa top 6 doon. Sana rin pasok ako sa top 6 doon (Im currently no. 3) although winning the enitre thing just became next to impossible kasi mawawala malamang si Odom. Ganda sana ng combo ko doon, Odom, Jamison and Bosh. Sigh.

Bubs,

Tambak na naman ako sa yo. Walang hiyang Ryan Gomes yan, 17 rebs.

As for Lebron, I like him but I have a feeling that I have to overpay to get him and in that league, masyado masakit yung mga tipong 2 for 1 deals.

Di ka naman tambak commish!

Lamang ka pa rin 6-5 with 2 of your players yet to play for today. (actually 1, coz I doubt if Okafor will play)

Kay bubs 3 pa di naglalaro!

Dang sayang yung 22 pts 14 rebs ni Cook. Pinagpipilian ko na nga yun kahapon. pero si hassell ang kinuha ko na nangitlog lang and 1 minute lang ng laro! Lekat!!!!!!!!!!!!!