6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

i want the opposite .. i get younger as i grow older .. lol

evans to the sixers for young kids ... denver and philly have this thing between them huh

just like Minny and Boston, maybe Vandeweghe(?) came/played for Philly. if he's still associated with the mile high club...

And if I may, it's unlikely that Oden has it.

And I found the name of the 7-9 baller---Sun Ming Ming (that dude in Rush Hour 3)

ain't he chinese? his name sounds more like a chinese guy than a citizen of the Korean republic...

just like Minny and Boston, maybe Vandeweghe(?) came/played for Philly. if he's still associated with the mile high club...

ain't he chinese? his name sounds more like a chinese guy than a citizen of the Korean republic...

kiki didn't play for philly.

and my bad, Sun Ming Ming is from Harbin, China.

Edited by gift_of_game
WOW! GREG ODEN IS OUT FOR THE SEASON.... This will change Bro Gwaps' strategy in our Dynasty League.....

I didn't think bro gwaps was going to draft Oden even if he was going to play. it was already almost a consensus that KD would have the biggest impact in their first year among the incoming batch of rookies...

btw, how and when are we going to go about that planned drafting?

Edited by cheeselogger
I didn't think bro gwaps was going to draft Oden even if he was going to play. it was already almost a consensus that KD would have the biggest impact in their first year among the incoming batch of rookies...

btw, how and when are we going to go about that planned drafting?

well, i already have yao (mvp numbers when healthy), kaman (for a breakout yr w/ brand out) & frye (who benefits most from the oden injury) & our favorite here, mr. suck-my-wilcox (coming from an 81 game season) in the dynasty league, so might as well go small with durant...

imagine... melo... durant... bargnani... deng... scola... love em'... love my chances this year...

wait, did i just say scola?

:upside:

...just thought that bro gwaps is thinking of drafting oden since he wanted to get aldridge from my team, a few pages back to form the blazers frontline on his team (frye/oden/aldridge).... hehehe!

pareng cal!, mag oden kana, dynasty naman to eh, hehehe!

not anymore... dude's a mess right now, physically...

more than ever, aldridge's stock went sky high...

.............oo nga, cali, go oden na, tank mode na lang kagaya ko para ke eric gordon sa '08...

well, i already have yao (mvp numbers when healthy), kaman (for a breakout yr w/ brand out) & frye (who benefits most from the oden injury) & our favorite here, mr. suck-my-wilcox (coming from an 81 game season) in the dynasty league, so might as well go small with durant...

imagine... melo... durant... bargnani... deng... scola... love em'... love my chances this year...

wait, did i just say scola?

:upside:

You want my pick? :upside:

I can package it with VC to make it sweeter.

I just need a big, an all-around role guy and a filler.

Dang.

I just checked my club and it's just flat-out uninspiring.

I own

1) both O'Neals

2) Eddy Curry (dude's named after an ice cream brand for crying out loud).

3) Charlie Bell (who's heading off to Europe)

4) Chuck Hayes (down year with Scola in the mix; he's gonna play the Keon Clark role for Houston at best) and Mikki Moore (got paid and will most likely regress)

5) Steve Francis (one wild card and I mean wild, wild card)

6) Pavlovic and Posey (ugh x2)

No chance in hell that we're competing this year.

and no, that is the Truth, no FPJ-jiving here.

how about instead of another dynasty league, we do something to the tune of - a 30 team fantasy league, ala NBA, closest to the real things, a SUPERLEAGUE - with GM's from both the main and the D league, and some from the outside, too...

...heck, solar successfully pulled of a 20 team league last year, and with all the GM's here, it can't be too farfetched to do one with 30 on it...

...the team size would be quite smaller, but heck, it's the closest thing to reality, right???

...imagine winning games with eric snow's scoring, diop's FT made, aaron brooks' rebounds and raef lafrentz's 3's...

so how about it???

how about instead of another dynasty league, we do something to the tune of - a 30 team fantasy league, ala NBA, closest to the real things, a SUPERLEAGUE - with GM's from both the main and the D league, and some from the outside, too...

...heck, solar successfully pulled of a 20 team league last year, and with all the GM's here, it can't be too farfetched to do one with 30 on it...

...the team size would be quite smaller, but heck, it's the closest thing to reality, right???

...imagine winning games with eric snow's scoring, diop's FT made, aaron brooks' rebounds and raef lafrentz's 3's...

so how about it???