6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

^^ totoo yun. Baguio Strawberries :D

Here are the teams that I think would be sure to make the playoffs: 5 Man Weave, Totoy Topak, Winterfell Wolves, Snitch Devil 24.

Other 2 slots still up for grabs amongst Adam's Silvers, chocolate_starfish, Instead of Skill (if the injuries didn't happen, playoff spot's certain), and Joshiasi prolly

Here are the teams that I think would be sure to make the playoffs: 5 Man Weave, Totoy Topak, Winterfell Wolves, Snitch Devil 24.

Other 2 slots still up for grabs amongst Adam's Silvers, chocolate_starfish, Instead of Skill (if the injuries didn't happen, playoff spot's certain), and Joshiasi prolly

if you cant beat the defending champ and you go out there w/ an inconsistent lineup, how is it possible to be a playoff team? ^_^

... no one's mentioning them but CHiPs is one of the best for me. Jalen este, Derrick Rose yata yan!

watch me make the playoffs...

...in my dreams :lol: f#&king autopick nabbed me lamar odom, andrei kirilenko, anthony morrow and tons of crap all over... smh... and not only that, my newly acquired, prized big man demarcus "whiner" cousins is out indefinetely...

talk about a farewell party... :P

^^ totoo yun. Baguio Strawberries :D

Naku bossing gherome, history says that a newly-promoted manager na nag-cha-champion ay ma-de-demote na the following season. Seems that the Adam's Silvers are on that path. My team seems very, ahh, uhhmm, disjointed. :huh: :blink: :wacko:

Dencio, ganun naman lagi teams mo eh, you aim to dominate the big man stats; lose the ft%, turnovers and A/T but win the other stats. If your opponent can beat your team in steals and 3s, your team is in trouble but if the opponent is weak in 3s and steals, tambak ang score in your favor. Your teams usually win big or lose by a slim margin.

Dencio, ganun naman lagi teams mo eh, you aim to dominate the big man stats; lose the ft%, turnovers and A/T but win the other stats. If your opponent can beat your team in steals and 3s, your team is in trouble but if the opponent is weak in 3s and steals, tambak ang score in your favor. Your teams usually win big or lose by a slim margin.

that's the master right there... :) ;)

Bubs, retiring lang si 3D from the main league but he will continue managing his dynasty team daw ata.

korek si master ajb... haven't drafted live for the past three seasons (fortunately, still haven't missed the playoffs since year 1)... couldn't competitively manage so many "autodrafted" teams right now... can't go on running makeshift teams - not fun... so, barring some minor miracle, i'm retiring from the yearly leagues...

imma stick with the keeper leagues... i hope not...