6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

me.. at the bottom of the table after being 12-zipped by ayasadai.. :lol:

after evaluating the lineups once more.. ayasadai's got the most complete one.. competitive in every single category.. huwaw..

i was wondering.. how was he able to get 3 of the top 25 players? :unsure: while i only got one in the top 50? :cry: bobo ba ung pagka-pre-draft rank ko ng mga players? :cry: :cry: :cry:

yeah... he's got lebron, bibby, tayshaun, carter, jamison...w/ sleepers okur and ridnour on board... wow... man musta have one helluvah knack for picking the right pieces...

...btw, i'm planning on a six player deal, master bubuy... i'll post by the end of the afternoon...

master bubuy, how about this...

okafor / josh smith / andre iguodala for andrei kirilenko / james jones / nick collison...

...i'm still amenable, but this looks fair enough... i think...

pili ka dito.. parang mulitple choice.. nyahahaha.. :lol:

okafor + wells

okafor + iguodala

okafor + butler

for AK47..

i wonder though if AK's injury is not really that serious.. baka press release lang ng jazz.. :lol:

1-10!!! it couldn't get more embarassing than this.. :cry: mourning = 15blks TeamKewl = 17blks :cry: how can i ever compete.. huhuhu.. congrats ayasadai! :thumbsupsmiley:

RIPCity take it easy on me.. post-2642-1125235685.gif

im thinking of putting a maximum limit on the number of waiver moves a team can make throughout the season. will keep you guys posted.

commish!

suggest lang dont put a maximum limit on the number of waiver, because those who would probably make a lot of those of moves are those who's lineup needs a lot of attention for whatever category they need, unlike those who have superior lineup.

me.. at the bottom of the table after being 12-zipped by ayasadai.. :lol:

after evaluating the lineups once more.. ayasadai's got the most complete one.. competitive in every single category.. huwaw..

i was wondering.. how was he able to get 3 of the top 25 players? :unsure: while i only got one in the top 50? :cry: bobo ba ung pagka-pre-draft rank ko ng mga players? :cry: :cry: :cry:

swerte lang pre, 1st round pick eh... hehehe!

I believe he was the first pick in the draft plus I guess he really has the golden touch as of now...

unlucky is the guy he's gonna face next matchup...

si chu ata.... nice match up yun pre! :thumbsupsmiley:

yeah... he's got lebron, bibby, tayshaun, carter, jamison...w/ sleepers okur and ridnour on board... wow... man musta have one helluvah knack for picking the right pieces...

...btw, i'm planning on a six player deal, master bubuy... i'll post by the end of the afternoon...

bwenas sa rankings pre... hehehe!

and... i've browsed through the mighty ayadasai's line -up... man, how could anyone beat that team...

...and poor me, as i was hoping to catch up with ayadasai, i'm matched w/ the 3rd over-all team of chad moneyshot... damn...

baka mabati pre.... hehehe! :lol:

pili ka dito.. parang mulitple choice.. nyahahaha.. :lol:

okafor + wells

okafor + iguodala

okafor + butler

for AK47..

i wonder though if AK's injury is not really that serious.. baka press release lang ng jazz.. :lol:

1-10!!! it couldn't get more embarassing than this.. :cry: mourning = 15blks TeamKewl = 17blks :cry: how can i ever compete.. huhuhu.. congrats ayasadai!  :thumbsupsmiley:

RIPCity take it easy on me.. post-2642-1125235685.gif

2 weeks ata mawawala si ak47....

pwede ba sumali sa ak47 deal?

Gooden - AK

i hope maganda stats ni mehmet bukas, 1 game lang pala ako bukas, sya lang vs 3 for chu...

mehmet vs luol, sweetney and mihm

sana hataw ulit si okur, mahirap ng maunahan... hehehe

have mercy, oh great one! :lol: :lol:

pag dating naman ng tuesday, lahat ng players mo maglalaro. naku, dun mo na ako matatambakan. sana naman kahit paano maka-score ako ng 3.. hehehe :cry:

Edited by hoopburners

dude was picking first, so I guess that's got something to do with it.

he pre-ranked his players pretty well (I'm guessing that he did a lot of homework esp with prince and boozer---who would've thunk that up?!?!?!?!) and the draft engine was smart enough to stick with his choices but still keeping a good mix of players on hand.

so really, barring anyinjuries, his lineup is dope from top to bottom...

Hm, commish, shouldn't there be a mercy rule when going up against ayasadai's squad? or some sort of handicap? hehe

hahaha... yeah right... i just can't imagine the three of them fighting in the locker room as to who will take the shots... hehehe...

...well, as for jamal crawford, yeah, lucky i got him in the FA market... man, i believe somewhere along the way, he'll pick-up his game... he's got mad skills, btw... maybe larry o'bie is trying to make him become ala rip hamilton, w/c he is not cuz jamal needs the ball in his mitts to be effective...

...and, i need any sort of upgrade from bassy anyways... kid fell way too far in the stat category to still stck with my team, anyways...

need a pg upgrade?

I got 5 good pg's (terry, alston, claxton, ford, williams) on my squad but I know you're a Deron fan so ehem, what you got bro? :)