Fling Relationship! Yes Or No, Why?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Flings ? parang mas dama mo pa kesa sa legal relationship :( parang mas masaya kapa sa peke kesa sa tunay

The top definition I found: "deliberately short-term sexual relationship between two people. Longer than a one-night stand, not as serious-sounding as "affair", more frankly physical than the discreet or twee "dalliance", the word has the associations of a much-needed sexual relief from stress, worry or hangups. No deep personal involvement required, just the sex and a bit of attention."

I wouldn't call it "peke" because the encounters, interactions, connections, feelings, yes feelings (of attraction, trust, closeness, comfort, happiness however you might describe it, satisfaction) can be as real as REAL .... and mutually beneficial, especially if both parties agree to and abide by a set of rules that are designed to make this type of relationship, yes it is a relationship between 2 people after all, feasible and sustainable over an agreed or unspoken time frame.

Looks like you're very much in command of your expectations, Karliebabe, which is good! ;)

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Really depends. But the percentage of my vote is high on the Fling's side. Because they tend to be more adventurous, open minded, and there is no real attachment.

You wont need to worry, feel jealous (unless you already fall for her), she can't restrain you, hindi ka masasakala kahit clingy cya etc.

That is why Men prefer/love Bitches. No offense, It's just the truth. Because I do prefer a bitchy over a Maria Clara personality. Siguro not for now.

Edited by Robmeister

Depende yun sa inyo ito kasi yung parang kayo without any label no strings attached ikanga. May mga tao talaga na hindi comfortable sa relationship kaya nila nagagawa due to traumatic experience towards love or may iba lang sila priorities sa buhay na binibigyan lang nila ng konting oras ang kanilang lovelife without sacrificing their main goal sa kanilang buhay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...