San Miguel Beer

just remembered... I kinda forgot to share the news with you guys

right now SMB has been quite busy shopping Dorean around to various teams needing his services

but don't get me wrong... SMB isn't giving him up for free or even at a bargain...

right now they just wanna know the value he has in the market

You can't tell these days. Most of the players are from Ateneo and even Gabby Espinas is from the PCU Dolphins, another "blue" team...

ok lang yung ibang blue team... pero wag na yan isa! sobra na naman kasi...

yung coach gusto magbuo ng core... di naman lahat feasible dahil di naman lahat ng players from that team is PBA material! I'd take Willy over Doug any time, any day!

yup...

SMB trades Siot to BGK for Jong and kick out Chot :D

or nangyari na ito at nahuli lang ako sa balita?

wala pa naman akong balita... pero I kinda am happy with coach siot with SMB

the thing is SMB sort of stagnated with coach jong... it somehow came to a point where there wasn't any motivation for them to win unlike with coach siot... he wants to prove that he can win with this team and with these guys...

bakit ba ang tindi ng galit niyo kay chot :lol:

di naman siguro galit...

pero para sa kin mas magaling si siot or si jong kesa sa kanya

and yes I hate to see the SMB team become an all Ateneo team... :thumbsdownsmiley:

I have no qualms when LA and Wesley Gonzales wore the SMB jersey and even when Bondying came on board, I just thought "MAYBE" they're just really bent on boosting their frontline (though I don't see Bondying doing that) but when talks about Fonacier going to SMB as well... it got me thinking... lintek ang lakas ni chot sa management a...

bakit ba ang tindi ng galit niyo kay chot :lol:

parang mga barangay asar kay jong :lol:

Galit kay CHOT? kahit kelan po nde ako natuwa sa hambog na fashionistang hilaw na yan!

Also (taga-Bgy ako), nde naman kami asar kay kay Jong. But recognizing that the 2007 Team Pilipinas quest is over, we are assuming that Chot will be taking the reins from Siot and Siot will be relegaded to wiping the whiteboard after Chot doodles....at yon po ang nde katangap-tangap.

As a fan, acceptable din naman to have Siot be an assistant to Jong. Effective naman ang tandem nila eh. Wag lang ni Chot! Hayaan mo nang mag-isa yan sa kayabangan nya!

di naman siguro galit...

pero para sa kin mas magaling si siot or si jong kesa sa kanya

and yes I hate to see the SMB team become an all Ateneo team... :thumbsdownsmiley:

I have no qualms when LA and Wesley Gonzales wore the SMB jersey and even when Bondying came on board, I just thought "MAYBE" they're just really bent on boosting their frontline (though I don't see Bondying doing that) but when talks about Fonacier going to SMB as well... it got me thinking... lintek ang lakas ni chot sa management a...

then rumors of SMB getting Intal and Kramer! sheesh!

they better select someone better than those 2 guys for the upcoming draft!

I'd like to see Marvin Cruz playing for SMB!

SMB's got the 2nd draft pick right?

so... who do you think will they choose?

rumors abound that they will select either Deveance or Rob Reyes

but if any or both become unavailable... you never can tell! I bet they'd pick Intal over Bono and Cruz

Of course Intal is definitely better than Cruz and Bono...

but when you have Gonzales, Tugade, Fonacier, Hontiveros, Calaguio, Seigle in your line up

would there be any need for him? hmmm...