San Miguel Beer

Watching this team play will really make your blood pressure rise (in your a magnolia fan). This team is due for a massive revamp and the time to do it is NOW. Change the whole coaching staff, hire Franz Pumaren as head coach. Unload some players, they dont need 14 superstars in the team. I really hope the SMC Management will take actions this time, its been 3 years since this franchise last won a championship.

They kept on attempting sa 3-point when they should be taking it strong inside (para mas higher percentage) lalo na noong naghahabol na sila and too much dribbling on the part of cortez did them in, they've already cut the lead down to 4 and with not much time remaining dribble pa din ng dribble si cortez...

Edited by Agent_mulder

the way i see it, the last game should be the last for siot. i dont know what he is thinking or what the heck he is doing. he doesnt even know how to use his timeout. the way air21 played yesterday, magnolia should have won. siot should just coach a bgy team or an amateur team. he dont deserve to be in the pba. he doesnt know how to use the players, he doesnt know how to mix and match his players and he doesnt anticipate what the other team will do. he doesnt even know that air21 lives with their 3pt shot.

the smb corp should rethink and should hire a new coach deserving of the salary that they are giving.

well pag bulok ang coach pati yung staff pati mga player nagiging bobo din... sayang ito lakas ng team d alam paano hawakan ng isang coach.... franz pumaren or chat reyes na lang may two danny's ka plus dondon tapos bench mo dept pa. compare mo ito sa 1989 grandslam team nila samboy era parehas lng kung totousin.... sayang cortes d bgay dito sa smb team.

i think cortez is ok for magnolia. its a matter of how the coach will use him and how plays or system is designed. the only problem with cortez is he is not a smart player unlike tenorio. tenorio is more of a racela type of player. a revamp in the coaching staff and firing siot will solve their problem. i think louie alas will be a good one for them.

d makakabawi yan pag sya pa rin ang coach nila... last time they went to d finals kalaban ang ginebra biro mo 2-0 yun si siot ang coach nanalo pa ng 4 na sunod ang kings... kaya itong team parang ginebra noon na hawak ni caidic he he he....

Correction c chot reyes coach non. Dapat kunin nila c yeng guiao.. Balita kc mawawala na ang red bull.

• 4 weeks later...