San Miguel Beer

haha true! it was a breakout game from Eman!

I think he had 16pts 5blks

oh and that dunk... that had power! ;)

first time I saw a 6'9 player with no foreign lineage dunk with power

havent you seen the tomahawk dunks of marlou aquino? hahah

oo nga eh! and to think he's already in his mid 20's

smb should trade some of their palyers

nabubulok sa bench

sayang lang. give them to welcoat or coca cola

Napanuod ko laban nyo kanina.....laki problem ni siot sa substitution pattern.....parang nga walang pattern eh.... :D

Nanghihinayang ako kay Gaby Espinas.......Si doug kramer babad na babad sa welcoat tapos si Espinas bangko sa magnolia...

Hindi na ma-maximize ni tanquincen mga players nya.....release or trade some players for future draft picks.....or magbangko sya ng player(yung SG postion sobra mga players) para magkaroon ng chemistry... kasi kung ipi-please nya by giving playing time eh mahirap manalo nun......Soli nyo na si tugade and atoti sa redbull....parang hidni mayabang si r.villanueva sa magnolia ngayon....(Dapat e.villanueva sa uniform yan... :D )

Pansin ko ayaw ibabad si danny seigle kasi mukhang iniiwasan ng management magaya kay samboy....Pero pag 4th quarter dapat babad yun.....kasi pinapasok na lang less than 5minutes......

Edited by edc

Welcoat upsets Magnolia

Express ruin 'Spark' return

By Musong R. Castillo

Inquirer

Last updated 00:59am (Mla time) 11/17/2007

GAME SATURDAY (Tacloban City)

4:30 p.m.--Red Bull vs Purefoods

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/sports/view_article.php?article_id=101408

My take on this Magnolia team: It seems to me that admu players are given more playing time than the others. For instance, in the game against Welcoat last night, there was a time when there are four (4) admu players at the same time on the court. Even when Wesley Gonzales, was doing nothing, even bungling his free throws, still stayed on the court. In contrast Gabby Espinas, the NCAA rookie-MVP was benched! And, no one would argue with me that Espinas is a much better player than Wesley. Lordy Tugade, one of the stars of Red Bull, also benched! Magnolia is a very talented squad, put to a waste. Unless, Magnolia changes its priorities, this team is a goner!

ganado si arana, atenista kasi kalaban :lol:

wag sana manadyak... hehehe!

I hope he did the jiggy! ;)

Welcoat upsets Magnolia

Express ruin 'Spark' return

By Musong R. Castillo

Inquirer

Last updated 00:59am (Mla time) 11/17/2007

GAME SATURDAY (Tacloban City)

4:30 p.m.--Red Bull vs Purefoods

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/sports/view_article.php?article_id=101408

My take on this Magnolia team: It seems to me that admu players are given more playing time than the others. For instance, in the game against Welcoat last night, there was a time when there are four (4) admu players at the same time on the court. Even when Wesley Gonzales, was doing nothing, even bungling his free throws, still stayed on the court. In contrast Gabby Espinas, the NCAA rookie-MVP was benched! And, no one would argue with me that Espinas is a much better player than Wesley. Lordy Tugade, one of the stars of Red Bull, also benched! Magnolia is a very talented squad, put to a waste. Unless, Magnolia changes its priorities, this team is a goner!

true! in this particular game... patalo si Wesley!

blame the lasallian who owns the team :lol:

hindi ba yung Thomasian? hehehe... the La Sallian owner doesn't interrupt in the basketball affairs...

blame the GM, since he brought all of these ateneans to MBM :P

oo nga eh! or was it coach chot?

I just didn't know why... all of a sudden all the ADMU players wanted to go to SMB

Astig si Lordy! career high points! ;)

man was he scorching or what!!!

watched the game earlier and he was HOT!!!

Gabby Espinas has not played a single minute for this conference, I wonder what is Magnolia's plan for him. What happens too when Dorian returns this December? MBM has 14 players already on its roster. Right now, Coke needs players..

goodluck to trading him to coke... or to any other team for that matter

SMC teams apparently have a knack of collecting good players!

siguro contingency plan ito for the RP team... para kahit they loan their players their team still remains competitive

^coke and welcoat! trade espinas

he can contribute decent numbers for some teams

same thing with calaguio and gonzales

trade na yan si Gonzales!!!

dapat talaga tong si wesley is pa upuin na lang and convert gabby into wesleys spot pare bad trip lumaro si wesley di man lang nag improve since nung high school days nya hehehe, i just dont get the idea why wesley is taking too much playing time kaysa kay calaguio ang labo ni tanquincen........