San Miguel Beer

SMB players were tentative in the last few minutes, they did not have the confidence in their shots. They did not play like the experienced team that they are. I even saw some senior playes like Racela missing shots and fumbling opportunities in the dying minutes.

RB on the other hand played like a true champion team. Celino and Najorda played like players of the Alaska team of old. Penisi dominated the boards, and the coaching team read the plays of the SMB team very well. i do not watch PBA that often anymore, but if RB plays the way they played last night most of the time, i would say that that we have a winning team here.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mahirap talunin ang red bull that team has heart. Wala namang superstar don pero they are winning againts the best of em. I dont like rico V at all but he stopped danny s where it counts most. Plus he contributed alot.

i agree that the rb team has heart. i may not like their team. i hated yeng guiao in fact. but his players are gutsy. i used to admire lordy for that when he still with redbull.

SMB players were tentative in the last few minutes, they did not have the confidence in their shots. They did not play like the experienced team that they are. I even saw some senior playes like Racela missing shots and fumbling opportunities in the dying minutes.

RB on the other hand played like a true champion team. Celino and Najorda played like players of the Alaska team of old. Penisi dominated the boards, and the coaching team read the plays of the SMB team very well. i do not watch PBA that often anymore, but if RB plays the way they played last night most of the time, i would say that that we have a winning team here.

im actually dasaapointed with chot reyes. i have so much respect for his abilities as coach but i am wondering how he failed to get hold of his players. another won game lost. reminiscent of the game 4 lost. they became so predictable giving danny s the ball on top and made him play one on one. they practically did that the whole of the last 5 mins while rb killed them with heads up play.

Sorry everybody but I have to get this out.

T*NG *NA MO YENG GUIAO!!!

You don't deserve to be a professional basketball coach!!! Actually you don't deserve to coach PERIOD!!!

yeng guiao's character is really questionable. he challenge the coaching job of ron jacobs b4. saying he's an american he cannot coach here. while jacobs has been doing a superb job where filipinos could learn how to coach and how to play the game just by watching his team. w/c incidentally is smb.

Smb was leading going into the final 2 minutes, they are just not as aggressive as rb does in taking it into the basket in the endgame. The one thing going for rb is the momentum, smb should have finished them off when they had the opportunity but wasn't able to. With regards to what yeng guiao did, i wasn't able to watched the entire game but i think that is uncalled for, there are instances wherein a player from the opposing team would (accidentally) get into contact with a coach/team official/s of the other team pero 'yung ginawa ni yeng ibang klase, sana inabot niya si Jaworski noong araw para natikman niya hinahanap nya, but i'm pretty sure that one of these days yeng will get what he is been looking for.....

Edited by Agent_mulder
When you talk about RB you talk about garbage and you deserve a big BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! The dirtiest team of all time!!!

all i can say is danny siegle should have been mvp for 3 to 4 times already. it was a total fluke when they selected danny I to to straight mvp just to make a point that fil-ams do not rule the pba. i think smb has the best lineup now, esp when belasco was still there. it was a stupid trade for (who was that gaurd?) that doesnt even have half of an aging olsen's game.

GIVE THE DAMN BALL TO DANNY SIEGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE CAN STOP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you talk about RB you talk about garbage and you deserve a big BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! The dirtiest team of all time!!!

all i can say is danny siegle should have been mvp for 3 to 4 times already. it was a total fluke when they selected danny I to to straight mvp just to make a point that fil-ams do not rule the pba. i think smb has the best lineup now, esp when belasco was still there. it was a stupid trade for (who was that gaurd?) that doesnt even have half of an aging olsen's game.

GIVE THE DAMN BALL TO DANNY SIEGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE CAN STOP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JONG UICHICO IS THE DUMBEST COACH FOR FAILING TO BRING SMB A CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE PAST MAYBE 8 COMNERENCES. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY HE IS IN GINEBRA

JONG UICHICO IS THE DUMBEST COACH FOR FAILING TO BRING SMB A CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE PAST MAYBE 8 COMNERENCES. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY HE IS IN GINEBRA

[/quote ]

i dont think jong is that bad a coach, though he is not that great either. jong i think won 4 championships, or is it 4 consecutive championships with ron jacobs helping him. ron built the team where jong won all his championships. jacobs was talking about recruiting don don and dorian 2-3 yrs b4 they actually had the chance to sign them. the great smb team where won jong those championships is actually jacobs vision. too bad he wasnt able to finished his vision of the team that he says will "rock this league". just imagine what jacobs could hav done with this team. look at what he had done with a team whose first five are ABUDA, MUSTRE, RACELA, ASAYTONO AND DELA CRUZ. such na small team by any standard. ASAYTONO SHINED UNDER JACOBS. RACELA BLOOSOMED UNDER HIM TOO. its easy sailing for jong taking over a team whose foundation is solid. to jong's credit, he acknowledges this. this shows jong is really a good person.

tough loss to the beermen...sayan glamang sila tapos si celino cruz puro pasok ung tinira..t**..goodluck sa game 7!

im sure as a person he aint bad, but as a coach, i just cant get it how a team with smb caliber ( siegle, danny I, racela, pena, belasco, hontiveros etc) cant even win after so many years. wtout ron jacobs wala na sya. he should have been kicked out after 2 yrs when they went dry. pero kasi sa san miguel as a company, kahit sa basketball team nlang, parang gobyerno narin dyan. palakasan. Tanquincen won a championship for ginebra even without real matured stars, then they slide him down again? crazy. jong hasnt proven a thing.

but now,, for game 7..... pls chot reyes!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IBIGAY ANG BOLA KAY SEIGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE REST OF THEM CAN JUST DO THEIR BEST AS ROLE PLAYERS! NO ONE CAN STOP SEIGLE

sana nga lang talaga the myth ain't true....

theory lang naman, we all know that kayang tambakan ng smb redbull anytime...

i was just wondering how come bigla na lang natalo...

are they really gonna let redbull go to the finals kasi sister company nila gins?

if ever it'll be gins and smb, aasahan ko bang aabot ng game 7 yan???(para malaki kita ng pba :( )

yeng guiao is in the wrong sport i think.. he knows how to motivate his players, but in a wrong way.

maybe he should coach american football. he can be as dirty as he can there, and the players can

let their frustration out as hard as they can if they want....

what he did was uncalled for....

do you guys have any news on what'll happen to him??

sana manalo SMB sa game 7....

umiinit na si don don sunod sunod na shoot from long distance nun kaya binigyan ni yeng. halata naman na biglang nilabas ang siko eh nung naramdaman na nasa likod na nya. pero may pag ka flop din c don don kaya biglang tumalsik. game 6 was really meant for red bull biro mo dunk ni enrico nabitwan naging 3pt play pa. swerte talaga. malas pa c seigle nung last 2 mins.

sana nga lang talaga the myth ain't true....

theory lang naman, we all know that kayang tambakan ng smb redbull anytime...

i was just wondering how come bigla na lang natalo...

are they really gonna let redbull go to the finals kasi sister company nila gins?

if ever it'll be gins and smb, aasahan ko bang aabot ng game 7 yan???(para malaki kita ng pba :( )

yeng guiao is in the wrong sport i think.. he knows how to motivate his players, but in a wrong way.

maybe he should coach american football. he can be as dirty as he can there, and the players can

let their frustration out as hard as they can if they want....

what he did was uncalled for....

do you guys have any news on what'll happen to him??

sana manalo SMB sa game 7....

well... the last time ata that there was 2 SMC teams that entered the finals was around 5-6 yrs ago...

rookie pa lang si spark nun if I am not mistaken... but halatang benta talaga...

they vould have finished the gins as early as game 5 but pinaabot ng game 6...

yuung game 6 gusto pa paabutin ng game 7 kaso di na kinaya ng gins kaya tinuluyan na...

back then 2 if not 3 pa lang teams ng SMC... di pa nila na-acquire franchise ng Pop Cola...

as to the question if they are going to let RB in the finals bec Gins ang pumasok... most probably!

as early as the start of the semis... yan na naman ang tip... RB vs Gins

SMB will just hang in there just in case di kayanin ng Gins na talunin ang tnt...

as for coach yeng joining american football... medyo malabo...

though full contact sport... very strict sila abt "extra" contacts made by the players...

you can't hold your opponents... pwede mo lang itulak... somewhat just like bball...

UFC pwede pa... but other than that... malabo...

buti pa mag disband na pba kasi puro kahihiyan pinapakita magmula sa coach, players and managers..nakakahiya pinapakita sa tv ang mga ugaling nakakasira sa imahe ng pilipino.

san ka na pupulutin nyan?! ha!

lahat naman ng kalokohan that you're posting here sa sports section is related to the PBA

ang talagang nakakasira ay ikaw! yan ugali mo!!! you are the lousiest excuse for being a Filipino!

well... the last time ata that there was 2 SMC teams that entered the finals was around 5-6 yrs ago...

rookie pa lang si spark nun if I am not mistaken... but halatang benta talaga...

they vould have finished the gins as early as game 5 but pinaabot ng game 6...

yuung game 6 gusto pa paabutin ng game 7 kaso di na kinaya ng gins kaya tinuluyan na...

back then 2 if not 3 pa lang teams ng SMC... di pa nila na-acquire franchise ng Pop Cola...

as to the question if they are going to let RB in the finals bec Gins ang pumasok... most probably!

as early as the start of the semis... yan na naman ang tip... RB vs Gins

SMB will just hang in there just in case di kayanin ng Gins na talunin ang tnt...

as for coach yeng joining american football... medyo malabo...

though full contact sport... very strict sila abt "extra" contacts made by the players...

you can't hold your opponents... pwede mo lang itulak... somewhat just like bball...

UFC pwede pa... but other than that... malabo...

san ka na pupulutin nyan?! ha!

lahat naman ng kalokohan that you're posting here sa sports section is related to the PBA

ang talagang nakakasira ay ikaw! yan ugali mo!!! you are the lousiest excuse for being a Filipino!

Hehehe, Wag mo na pansinin yan bro para tumigil. Yamo syang mag post ng magpost hanggang magsawa wala naman magbabasa basta galing sa kanya. Its funny though how he gets his ideas.

Hehehe, Wag mo na pansinin yan bro para tumigil. Yamo syang mag post ng magpost hanggang magsawa wala naman magbabasa basta galing sa kanya. Its funny though how he gets his ideas.

game na naman bukas! magka-alaman na...

RB daw is preparing for a surprise... just don't know how valid this info is...

it has something to do with they Dynamite daw...

most people i new hated redbull. but come to think of it, without redbull, pba wouldnt be so exciting. we all hated rb that's why we badly wanted our team to win against them. they are the perfect villain. we need them so our life will be more excitng. thanks yeng. thanks for being a f@#$#%$g jerk.