• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

We Broke-up Because...

• 3 weeks later...

take time to read:

Naalala ko pa,, sabe niya he is just a friend.. tapos etong si guy makapag shake hands pa sken kala mo friendster

yun pala. he is just a friend kase nagawa na nila ang mga kalokohan na pinagsawaan at pinagpantasyahan nila dati sa isat isa.. Ayaw na niya ng lokohan at gusto na ng seryosohan kase un pala pagkatapos niya magparty all night nung top-days niya pa, maging queen of dance floor, center of attraction sa inuman, f#&k like crazy with her friends kasabay ng m.u niya kasabay ng boyfriend niya, bigla na lang darating ako at seryosohan na? I felt that time kahit seryoso ako at alam ko nagpapaka seryoso ang babae may hindi tama,, i was once a blue pill guy,, now im a red-pilled.. Once your eye is open, you cannot go back

Your past matters, how you do things retrospectively matters because you are a human being, you will do it once again because you knew you can.. It is not a bad thing its just that, you are human.. Girls and guys are like that

Summary: guess what happen,haha. of course she bacame human and I became red-pilled.. ohh man, what a intense exchange!! you found a cheating woman? put her in your rear view mirror, and move into the next.. No talking, no explaining, because the moment you accept her again, you will be diminished every single day. Not in her own eyes, but in your own

• Like (+1) 3
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i remember one of my ex

we men are different. When we know our woman is flirting with other guys or have sex with other guys it felt a knee to our balls, yeah! because now, we aren't so sure if her son/daughter is ours.. but women is different, they are competitive. They compete with each other.. Men we measure success by numbers like how many cars, how many savings in the bank account, how many houses, businesses but a woman is different. They measure a guy success when a woman is sticking with them..

That is why a woman is suddenly turns on when a man has a long term girlfriend or is married.. Especially when the woman saw the girlfriend or wife, they wanna latch or be with that guy and tried to snatch them.. kase women are competitive

thats what happened, I forgot to show my ex that I had options.. so whenever you are with your girl, charm other girls. do it once in a week, its not that you are flirting with girls, just talk to them randomly and charm them. Let your girlfriend know that when they leave you, you will not be having a hard time looking someone better. Leave a bug in their head,

Back when I was 19 in the States. I hooked up with this really pretty Thai girl I had just met . (First base only). But she did ask me to be her boufriend. I thought she was 16. To my surprise my best friend Jimmy came up to me and said: “What are you doing bro? That girl is 13!” Broke up with her immediately. I could’ve gone to jail for statutory rape of a minor should her parents have filed a complaint.