We Broke-up Because...

What she was that she does not see any future with me, because i haven't mention anything about marriage plans. It pains me that something trivial as not even mentioning anything about would become a cause for a breakup, to think we're more than a year now :( just happened yesterday and im still in a daze on what happened

Ang sakit .... sad.gifmay mahal ako na kailangan kong iwan,kahit alam ko at alam namin na mahal pa namin ang isat isa,for some reasons..mahal ko sia,pero may nagmamahal na sa kanya i can't move on..naiiyak ako kapag naririnig ko iyan ..masakit magmahal ng may asawasad.gif

Edited by haze_adal
  • 4 weeks later...

He doesn't know his priorities. He chose them over me ng dahil sa pakikisama. I was about to tell him na I'm not feeling well because of this freaggiiinn` palpitations na halos hindi ako makahinga. Pero hindi ko na sinabi sa kanya coz I know he's enjoying his friends company. Yun lang lumagpas siya sa borderline. And I can't push myself na maniwala sa excuses niya.

my wife broke up with me becuase she settled with a LESBO rather with me... hurts too much because i do no know what went wrong... at times i ask myself what is lacking from my MANHOOD. i have a career... a house... a car... able to eat 3-6 meals a day... we used to make love 2-3 times a week...

now... feels like there's this open void in my life... don't know what to do

Before I got married I had a 7 year relationship. We broke up because she listened and believed sa mga kwentong naririnig nya. It turns out na yung nagkukwento sa kanya lagi may gusto pala sa kanya until finally she decided to get even and cheated on me. Magkalayo kase kami that time. Nasa manila siya ako nasa Bacolod. When I learned about it siempre break agad. Looking back, I was to blame din naman because I really enjoyed my bachelorhood then.